5- Part 1 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!

Y/n woke up to a face full of feathers... what a peaceful morning!...

As the small girl's eyes opened, she felt something soft tickling her face. Hchhh!! Her sneeze earned a few yelps in the background, and she turned her head towards the sound.

Buggy was covered in feathers and was on Shanks, about to punch him,  when he heard a quiet sneeze and turned his head to look at where it came from, and Shanks also followed his lead and looked at where the sound originated. The two boys see the h/cnette sneeze again and Buggy yelps and her head turns towards them.

Isn't this awkward?...

The 'camera' zooms out and you can see Buggy still in his position, about to punch Shanks with his arm floating in mid air and his head turned towards the left and Shanks underneath him with his hands covering the side of his head where Buggy is about to punch, both of their mouths are invisible and their eyes are white circles as a bead of sweat tickles down the back of their heads.

Y/n was laying in a futon with her hands holding the edges of a blanket that is slightly under her chin and her head was also turned, but unlike the boys, her's was facing right. Her mouth was also invisible and her eyes were also white circles and, again, like the boys, she sweat-dropped. Well, she was, that is, until she brushed the few, compared to Buggy, feathers off of her face.

"What are you idiots doing?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. Buggy jumped off of Shanks and ran towards Y/n, and then he layed his arms on top of her body from the side, and wrapping her slightly with them as he layed down on the floor, kinda... idk how to explain it! Considering the insults she was throwing, it was safe to say she was fitting in perfectly.

"Y/nnnnn, Shanks pranked me and glued feathers all over meeee!! Tell him offffff!!!!" Buggy whined as said girl patted his back and Shanks scowled at him. The girl looked at the red head and tilted her head, asking him to explain what happened as well.

Shanks opened his mouth to explain but was cut off by Buggy's dramatic crying.

"WAAAHHHHHHH!! Y/NNNNNN!!" And the blue haired clown dug his face into her side where her ribcage is. This caused Y/n to giggles and for Shanks to deepen his scowl.

The girl put a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound of giggles and once she composed her self, she 'scolded' Shanks, but she was saying it in a wiggly voice and Shanks knew she was joking, but Buggy didn't know that cause he was busy crying and was satisfied with what he thought was a harsh scolding.

"MakE iT Up tO BUggY Or YOu gET nO DinNer." She finished, and at that, even though he knew she was joking, let his jaw drop to the ground. "bUt MuUUm!! ThaT'S sO UnfAir!!" He joked along with her as Buggy still hadn't realised they were playing.

"NO bUtS, YoUng mAN. U SHoUldN't hAvE PrAnkEd Ur BrOTheR!. PErIoDt."

"UGh!! Ur SO uNFaiR, MuUuM!! I AlwAyS KneW hE wAS tHe fAvoUriTE!! PErioDt."

"HuuuHhH?! HOw dARe U aCCuSE ME Of ThAT?! GO tO Ur rOOM!! UR grOUnDed!!!"

"Oh.. that's sad, I hate being grounded, the poor son.." the three teens looked at where the voice came from.

"Suna?! What are you doing her?!/ how did you get in?" Shanks and Buggy asked. "Suna? That's your name?" Asked Y/n I was thinking of haikyuu!! So thats why it's suna, don't judge... "oh hi! Your Y/n, right? The new crewmember?" He received a nod "it's nice to meet you! I wanted to drop by and tell y'all that breakfast is ready soon" for some reason, I get the feeling that he would have a cowboy accent... "oh, well it's nice to meet you too! We'll be out for breakfast soon, don't worry." She answered for all of them. "Ok! Well, I'll be heading to the hall then. If you need anything just call for me." And with that he headed to the hall for breakfast.

"cough cough well? I'm waiting!" Buggy says, "what do you mean?" Shanks asked, "Your apology! And for you to make it up to me!" Buggy snaps. "Y/n said it herself!" He added.

"I-I'm s-s-so-so-sorr-... I can't do it!!" Shanks exclaimed " Y/nn, don't make me do it!" Shanks cries as he latches on to her side and does baby doll eyes, causing Y/n's folded arms to drop slightly as she stared into his eyes.

"Y/nn, make him apologise!!" Buggy ruins the moment. "A-ah ummm how about, he plays a prank on the grown-ups with you if you'll forgive him!" She stutters as she continued to stare at Shanks and watched his face drop "with him?! It won't work if it's with him!!" Shanks complained but stopped when he got a jab in the stomach and he clutched his boo-boo.

"A prank?! On grown-ups?! Hell yea I'm in!!" Buggy's mood does a 180 as Shanks sulked in the corner, still holding his stomach.

"Great-!!" Y/n starts "but only if you join as well!" Buggy interrupted.
"Me?" She asks while pointing to her self. Shanks's mood also does a 180. "Yea! You should! It'll be fun~" Shanks adds as he wiggled his eye brows and got a few giggles out of his crush.

"Sure! I love pranking!!" She says to her two friends who lit up at that piece of information.

Shanks grabbed her hand and led her to the corner of the room with Buggy following. Y/n's turned into a cherry when she realised that Shanks and her hand's were still entertwined, and she had no intention of informing her crush. Unfortunately for her, Buggy saw the hands and he used his own to separate theirs when they sat down and once he stopped oggling at it.

They planned the prank and nxt chappie they will do it!

Hiya! I hope u like this pls comment and tell me how it is and if u have any feedback!!

I'm sick and I only got 1 hr of sleep, so I'm sorry if it's not the best! U won't believe how many times I sneezed through this and how many sneezing fits I had.💀😭

I wanted to give up so many times through this, I literally felt so poopy. This took me 2 hrs, 2 hrs of my life gone cause of this...

Special thanks to @BubbleblueWUW since their comment motivated me to finish this chapter! Nxt part will be finished soon (I felt too poopy to continue today, sorry!).
Bye bye!💖✨