11- we're dating. YOU'RE WHAT??! we're dat- *faints* BUGGY!!

Last time in Dragon ball z!

Shanks slowly stood up, slipping his hands under Y/n's knees and back, and he pushed Ricko out of the doorway, walking to his room while carrying Y/n bridal style as Ricko was smirking, watching them go, as the girl hid her face in her hands.

_______________________________________

The red head walked down the hall, holding on to Y/n, as she mumbled "you can put me down, you know..." but was only responded with "yea I know, but I wanna carry you,"

Shanks opened the door to their shared room with his elbow, using his hands' to keep Y/n in his arms. He slowly walked inside as the h/cnette stuffed her face in to Shanks's chest.

He kicked at the wooden closet that held all the futons. A bright red futon sprung out of it and unrolled itself onto the floor, in front of Shanks and Y/n.

Placing the girl down gently, Shanks walked back to the door and closed it, keeping his hand on the edge until the last second to keep it from making any unnecessary, loud sounds.

He walked back to the futon, sitting down next to his crush, staring at her slightly pink face that tried to avoid eye contact, but glancing at him every so often.

"You know.... you're doing a bad job at not looking at me." He stated, a warm, amused smirk stuck on his face as he watched her go an even darker pink.
"O-oh.. sorry.. umm..." Y/n started, looking at the floor. Shanks raised an eyebrow. "You wanna say something?" He asked.

"Uh... umm..Shanks... what are we now?" She directed her eyes to his. "Humans??" He answered in complete confusion as he furrowed his eyebrows. "A-ah, no!! I meant- ummm, we.. what are we? Are we together.. or???" Y/n clarified, stuttering in embarrassment.

"Ohhhh! Well, why didn't you just ask so??" He said, chuckling to himself. "We're dating, right? We both reciprocated the kiss, so that means we both love each other, right?" He stated while resting his head on his hands that were folded behind him. Y/n stared at him with a blank, crimson face, her eyes white dots as she processed what he had said.

"W-wait!! You love me back?!?!" Y/n exclaimed, denying what she had heard come out of his mouth, tilting her head with wide eyes. "Hmmmm? Yea? That's what the kiss meant right? And you love me too." He stated with no hesitation, watching Y/n internally combust as steam floated around her face and her eyes turn to spirals.

"Laughs you're so cute, you know?" He teased, a delicate smile painted on his lips.

"You-you think so?.." she asked, staring at the floor. "Hmm, of course I do, anyone would be crazy to not think so." Shanks said, putting his hand on top of Y/n's head, causing her to blush.

"You okay?" He asked, concerned as Y/n gazed at his face with a small unnoticeable frown.

"A-ah, yes! I'm fine!" She answered with a quick smile.

"If you want, I can directly ask you to be my girlfriend." He said, admiring Y/n's soft features that turned red as he asked, reading the girl next to him perfectly.

"I-I guess I'd like that..."

"Sorry, I'm not really good at this kinda stuff, so I'll be honest and say what ever comes to my brain... Y/n, I love you so much, you make my heart want to explode every time you do that cheeky smile of yours that shows you did something wrong, or when you tell Buggy he has a big red nose without being scared, you make me want to kiss you, hold your hand, cuddle with you, and.. other things.. Seriously.. what have you done to me? You make my insides go all mushy and I feel like I'm gonna be sick with how much I want to be with you... will you be my girlfriend??"