9- Part 5 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!

The cute trio were sneaking around the halls on the ship, Shanks hid behind a wall corner and peaked his head around it and continued sneaking down the path as Buggy, who was on the other side of the hall, occasionally hid behind Y/n when he wasn't able to find a barrel for him to hide inside/behind. Y/n however, did not give a single f*ck about who saw her and was casually walking straight down the middle of the hall, as the two older boys were begging her to put more effort into not being seen.

(Words in italics show the person is whispering!!)

"Y/n..! Please... we're gonna be seen!!..." Shanks silently cried as the h/cnette passed by him while Buggy was hurrying forward because his two friends were leaving him behind.

"What's gonna happen if we get caught??... cause if we do then I'm not taking responsibility..."

"Shivers I.. don't want to think about it... we'd probably get stuck cleaning the toilets or something... or maybe we'd have to clean the WHOLE ship..." Shanks responded as all the colour retreated from Buggy's face and he padded along the hall, trying to catch up to Y/n, who was already far in front of them.

"Y/-" SMACK Shanks suddenly appeared behind Buggy as he began shouting, and punched him square on his head, a giant lump grew on the crown of his head and he comically fell to the floor, large, azure crocodile tears fell down his pouting cheeks, and a THUD was heard when he fell. He finished his sentence by whispering now "n..."

Y/n turned her head around, her body facing forward with her head tilting downwards to look at Buggy with a concerned look.

A small frown crease upon Shanks's lips as he saw his friend holding Buggy in her arms, asking him what was wrong. He felt a slight pang in his heart at the sight and wanted to snatch the girl away from Buggy's grasp, but restrained himself from doing so.

"Sh-SHANKS HIT ME!! REALLY HARD!!" Buggy screamed, not caring that his loudness could cause unwanted attention. The girl turned her gaze towards Shanks now and he could feel his heart beating rapidly as he sweat-dropped.

"Oops??.."

"OOPS???! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER YOU HIT THE GREAT BUGGY-SAMA?!!?!" Buggy screeched, outraged, as Y/n tried her best to calm him down and hold him back from hitting Shanks, as said boy was trying his best not to laugh at the girls cute effort at stopping Buggy, but both were obviously miserably failing.

However, the one-way bickering and laughing were put to an end as they heard a distant voice speaking close by.

"I'm sure I heard something!!" "It was probably Buggy and Shanks fighting again." The boys sweat-dropped at 'again' being being so dramatically stretched (?) And made themselves wonder how often they really do fight, but stopped when the voice spoke again.

"Let's go see what they're fighting about now, you have to admit, their fighting is pretty funny. I think I heard them over this way." And the footsteps got closer, draining the colour from each teens faces as they frantically looked around, searching for somewhere to hide.

The footsteps where gradually getting louder the closer they got, until the two men where behind a corner. Buggy and Shanks silently prayed as the men started coming round the wall, only to be extremely surprised when they were dragged so fast they looked like nothing more than a gust of wind.

Psh The men arrived once they rounded the corner, were met with nothing but a dust cloud. "What?? Maybe we turned the wrong way... Let's go do something else.. I can't be bothered enough to keep looking for them..." "same.." they said and then walked back the way they came.