7- Part 3 Buggy pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!

Buggy pov

As the three ran off, Buggy decided to go left, and, he just so happened to stumble across the heaven of all pranking spaces, the hall...

He scoured the area, looking at any nooks and crannies to make sure no one was in there, but the most brilliant plan flung itself at his brain.

He sprinted to a corner and hid behind a few crates filled with sake and he waited.... waited.. and waited... until finally he heard footsteps, and the snot bubble growing out of his nose popped as he heard the oak door open and the cooks came in, ready to get the tables ready for oncoming lunch time.

Buggy peeked his head out from behind the barrels, and for some reason the cooks still hadn't noticed the blue hair sticking out from a barrel, nor did they realise, the food they were placing on the table was slowly disappearing without a trace.

That's right! The one behind all these flashy disappearances was none other than.... drumroll pleasee.... Clown D Buggy!!

He crawled on the floor, avoiding all the cooks that walked his way, and finally made it under the table, were he could eat for days without any one noticing.

A small, grubby hand reached in to the table and started snatching everything on there, gifting the goods to it's owner's mouth.

That is, until the area he had been grabbing from had been completely cleared away by his watering mouth and soon the cooks noticed some food was gone... and it was all from the same place...

"Lay??" (Jay's twin brother) weird name, I know.. who could EVER choose such a terrible name for some one... ehehe... asked a cook.

"Hmm??"

"The foods going missing..."

"Missing?? It can't be... go check again." He automatically dismissed this idea.

"But- Lay... the food it's all gone.." and with that a pair of hands turned Lay's head towards the area Buggy had been raiding.

"By my golly me!! It really is gone!!- wait.. what's that?" He asked as a hand started reaching on to the table, it's finger's stretching around for something to grab on to.

The cooks started gathering around it, when one of them stabbed the hand with a fork, a loud, high-pitched scream echoed through out the hall, causing the cooks to shield their ears with their hands.

Once they had enough of it, another cook reached under the table and pulled back the dirty cloth, he, along with many other cooks, bent down and saw:
Buggy, holding his hand that was growing bigger and a brighter red by the second, just like his nose. Tears were sitting at the edges of his eyes as a few slid down his sauce-covered face. His eyes were big and round and had turned into white circles and as he looked to see the many people looking at him, he shoved his hand (non-stabbed one) in to their faces and ran out of the hall.

I think it's safe to say he won't be stealing food for a while... and by a while, I mean a week. He'll probably go back to stealing the food soon.

Not really a prank, more like a snack.
- Me, ur self proclaimed favourite author💖✨💅😘(😭😭😭😭😭😭 ik I'm not :( 😭😭), this chapter's definitely inspirational quote.

Hiya! I hope u like this chappie! Guess who got no sleep tonight?
That's right! It's a me!~ mario!!
Ok, but all jokes a side, I got no sleep, 0, nadda, none, at allllllll.....

Pls comment so I'm not lonely, then MAYBE I'll CONSIDER getting some sleep.... I'm pretty sure my chapters are better written when I'm tired... but pls do comment so I can get some sleep!! This is rlly tiring................................... casually yawns.💖💖✨✨

-ur favourite sleep deprived, anime obsessed, author💖