21- Adult Jokes (Filler)

(I'm gonna skip the last time thing cause I'm using a laptop to write this chapter and I'm not used to it)

________________________________________________________________________________

"you ready?" Shanks asked, poking his head around the corner of the wall.

"yup!" Y/n replied, popping the 'p' and twirling round the corner, her dress floating at her quick spin. She looked at Shanks with a big smile on her face and admired his delicate looks, the way the scarlet suit fitted him perfectly, and his-

"love? what is it?" Shanks asked in confusion, watching smugly as her face burnt a ruby red before guessing correctly at what had her zoned out. he put a hand on his hip and smirked widely, "like what you see?" he did it, he said the most cliché-est line in all of blushing-person-stares-at-another world.

"n-nu-uh! i-i was just... thinking..." Y/n tried to defend herself with a pout, earning an amused chuckle from the red head. "c-come on! we need to get going! or else Captain will blow our ears off at how we're late...!" she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and walked towards the door pulling him with her.

"Have i told you, you look absolutely purrfect today, well you look beautiful every day, but even more so in that dress i got you." Shanks flirted, causing her to stop in her tracks to cool down her face cheeks.

"y-you haven't said so..." she replied nervously, looking back at the flirty redhead once her blush had cooled down.

"well, m'lady, you look stunning!" he lifted her hand up and kissed it the most gentle-manly he could. Y/n stared at her hand that he kissed and Shanks swore he saw steam come out of her ears. "you should get used to this, love, i'm your fiancé for the night since we gotta blend in with the nobles." he grabbed her hand and lead her to Roger's office, this time being at the front to hide his light blush and he glanced back at Y/n, who was walking like she was drunk, her ears and face where redder than his own hair and her eyes were spinning spirals, the only thing stopping her from collapsing on the floor, was Shanks's hand, who was softly guiding her through the wooden door of the office.

"well, finally! if you were 5 minutes longer i would've thought you two were doing the dir-!" Roger exclaimed before stopping himself from finishing his sentence. he glanced over at Y/n, who still looked drunk, and returned his gaze back to Shanks, sending him a questionable stare. "what's wrong with her? *gasp* wait.. oh my gosh... did you two really?....." Roger's jaw hit the floor and Rayleigh who was standing next to the seated captain, hit him on the head with a blush on his face, realising what his stupid captain was talking about. Shanks stood there confused while Y/n was still zoned out.

"of course they didn't!...... did you?...." Rayleigh blurted before turning his head to face to Shanks and Y/n with a curios look on his face.

"what on earth are you two talking about?" Shanks questioned, an eyebrow raised curiously at them.

"d-did you two... do the... the thing?....." that was Roger....

"what thing are you talking about!?" Shanks asked exasperated as the two older males gulped.

"did you two... ummm... have s-" Rayleigh started.

"S*X!?" Roger screamed at the top of his lungs. (u-uhhahaha.... i-i i mean.. he could've said six?.... I'm pretty sure you all know what he actually said tho 😭😭😭😭😭😭...)

Unfortunately, at this exact moment, Y/n thought it would be a good time to come back down to earth. spoiler, it, in fact, was not...

Y/n turned even more red than before and her eyes were wider than sauce pans, due to the amount of blood running to her head... she passes out :p. and because Shanks's utter shock at what his captain screamed and asked him, he was too slow to catch his temporary fiancé who fell sideways, bringing both Shanks and herself down to the floor in a dog pile, a cute one tho!

"w-what the hell!? why would you ask that!? and no! We did not!!!!" Shanks was even redder that Y/n, definitely because he was imagining it, but was going to use the face Y/n was laying on top off him as an excuse.

"oh, you didn't? okay then! no on to- what's wrong with you guys?" Roger asked in an innocent tone.

"no, what is wrong with you!? why the hell would you scream that so loud!? I'm pretty sure the entire WORLD heard that!!!" Rayleigh scolded him with disbelief written on his face while Shanks just stared down at the carpet as it was the only place he COULD  look at, considering how Y/n was still on top of him.

~BONUS~

~With the Roger pirates~

Crocus smacks down a card on to the table where he was playing a card game with the crew. "ha! i won! now, you have-" Crocus started while the others groaned and the bystanders listened carefully to what Crocus was gonna say.

"S*X!!!!!!" Rogers loud voice screamed through the walls of the Oro Jackson, and the bystanders all comically fell down to the floor.

"we have to have s*x?? really? THAT'S your punishment??" one of the players who lost said, sending a judging gaze towards Crocus.

"n-no! i-" Crocus started.

"how are we gonna have s*x if there are no girls to bang here?"

"there's Y/n!" judging, creeped out glares are sent towards the person who said this. 

"pedo..."

"... that was out of line, wasn't it?..." the person talking bout Y/n said.

"Very much so!" Crocus cried out.

"well, how are we gonna do our punishment then?"

"you don't have to do that cause that's not your-!" Crocus started to say, only to be interrupted again.

"hey, (another person who lost name) wanna do it together?" a person lost said to another.

"sure! lets go!"  he replied.

"let me join too!" the third person (the one talking about Y/n) who lost said.

"no way! pedo...!" the two walked off.

"but that was a joke!!" he cried and ran after them.

Poor Crocus put his head in his hands and sighed, clearly stressed about all this and mentally sweared to kill Roger later as the group of viewers dispersed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yo! i hope ya'll like this chapter! next chapter the young couple are gonna go to the party! are you excited or what!?

hope you have a good day/afternoon/night!

Bye bye!!

words:1047