15- The sword and massive argument!!

Last time in Dragon ball z!

Shanks looked her with a face that screamed concern and as soon as he took the dress, he backed away from her and ran out the door but not before saying thanks.

_______________________________________

~Y/n pov brought to you by shopping~

'I wonder what Shanks is doing... he left so suddenly.. meh, whatever, this gives me the perfect chance to buy my pls-forgive-me-I'll-do-anything present!!' Y/n thought to herself as she strolled around the village shops containing all sorts of things, from jewelry and dresses to pads and tampons, it was like the village had it's own mall, but in shop format.

She held her hands behind her back and window-shopped at all of the stores she walked past, her face calm and silent while her inner self was screaming at how cute everything was.

"Huhhhhh.... what would Buggy want??....." Y/n muttered under her breath as she walked up to a window displaying swords and weapons of all sorts: bows and arrows, katana, spears, grenades, guns, knives, crossbow, axe, minigun, dagger, machetes, ninja stars, kunais and even more!! It was like weapon heaven.

She quietly went in the store and scanned all the items, making sure she only looked at those on a major sale, knowing she had no where near enough money for any of the ordnance.

As she browsed the aisle of merchandise, she came across something that looked slightly like a sword. It certainly did look like a sword. Was it a sword?? Maybe... It was black with gray spots all over it and the hilt was falling apart, rust dressed the blade and it definitely wasn't at all cute, but Y/n felt something as her eyes stared at it, like a small electric shock pulling her towards it, as if it was calling to her, telling her to take it, asking her, possibly even begging.

Y/n reached out, palm open, about to take the crusty sword in her hand.

A hand held on to her wrist. It kept Y/n's hand away from the sword and she could feel eyes glaring in to the side of her head were the owner of the hand stood.

She turned her head slightly to look at the person who stopped her, it was a man. He was wearing an apron full of tools and oil and had black hair and a handsome face. His eyes were a coldish blue that made her shiver as they stared into her own e/c eyes.

"Uuuuuumm.. Can I help you?..." Y/n asked nervously as she raised an eyebrow while pulling her arm out of his hold. She turned to face him, still raising her eyebrow.

"That sword," he nodded towards it because his hands were behind his back. "Is not for sale."

"If it's not for sale, then why is it here in the shop where things are kept to be bought." Y/n replied, furrowing her eyebrows and crossing her arms as she glared at the shop keeper.

"I was about to take it to the back where things that aren't supposed to be bought stay and then melded in to a brand new much better looking sword," strangely enough, Y/n felt the sword shiver, did it actually just shiver? "but then I saw you reaching to take it and stopped you. Why do you even want it? And now that I think about it, what's a stupid, cute, teenage girl doing here in a weapons shop trying to buy this ugly sword when she could be playing dress-up with her friends? Or maybe even playing princesses!!" He sneered at her as Y/n's face went red, from anger or embarrassment, he couldn't tell, probably both.

"Why don't you want to sell it?? And now that I think about it, what's a stupid, handsome, adult doing here in a weapons shop selling stuff when he could be a stripper?? Or maybe even a hooker?" Y/n sneered back and smirked at his red face boiling with anger and widened eyes.