~Birthday Special~

I would say minor swearing, but there is quite a bit!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n walked through the halls of the Oro Jackson, humming happily with a skip in her step, a giant grin plastered along her face. She wandered around with no sole purpose, just trying to keep her excitement in control before she screamed at the top of her lungs from the crows nest.

'I... am gonna go annoy the f*ck out of someone before I explode...' The girl thought before heading off to where a crew member was, tip-toeing quietly to prepare for her surprise attack before full-blown running at them and screaming while grabbing their shoulders.

"BOO!!!" She loudly yelled in to their ear as she grabbed them. Their head whipped around with wide eyes and they were screaming, and for different reasons than Y/n...

~Timeskip brought to you by my dumbness~

"Okay....Okay..... Just go straight now... now right..... I SAID RIGHT!! NOT LEFT!!" 

Y/n's face collided to the wall stationed at her left.

"You could've told me that before I went that direction, Ya' know!" Y/n cried out as she whimpered, holding on to her red nose and pouting slightly.

"I still don't get why i have to wear this stupid blindfold!..." Y/n exclaimed.

"Stop pouting and get to it!.. Sheesh... i pity Shanks, he really chose an annoying person to be his girlfriend, huh?"

"Hugh!? Excuse you! I know you're still bitter about me pulling off that epic scare on you, but you don't gotta treat me so rough!" Y/n said while shedding a fake tear and huffing. "Don't be so sour just cause Shanks chose me and not you....." She stuck her tongue out at her scare victim.

"I'm not gay! I don't like that kid in the least bit!" The victim exclaimed.

"Gasp!! You don't like Shanks?! I'm telling!!!"

"Don't you dare!!!"

Y/n stuck her tongue out at him once again, before gracefully bumping in to another wall.

"If I get bruises on my beautiful face, I'm suing you..."

"And what would that do for you? We're pirates! P i r a t e s!" He spelt out, obviously irritated.

"Wow! so you can spell? congrats! That's amazing! Great job!" Y/n spat out, sarcasm dripping off her words and tone.

"Gahhhh! I'm not paid enough for this..."

"Jokes on you, you're not paid at all!" Y/n clapped back, before adding a "ehehhe! i've always wanted to say that!" To which she got an eye roll in return.

"Now tell me before I make you, Ezekiel, i'll throw a tantrum if ya don't, where the f*ck are we going!? and how tf have we not reached there yet?! if you're planning to throw me off the ship, i'm calling bullsh*t!" She said.

"OMG! language!!"

"English!"

P.S. She got a face palm in return....

"If you don't shut the f*ck up right this instant, i really will throw you off this ship"

"and have Shanks and Buggy bite at your ankles? yea right!" Y/n giggled to herself while Ezekiel sighed, he was already tired of her after spending less than 2 hours with the younger female.

After walking in to a few dozen more walls, Ezekiel started crying. 'Twas obviously tears of joy, poor guy was tired at all the sh*t the girl made him go through.