8- Part 4 Shanks's pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!

Shanks was wandering around, looking for people to prank, but no matter how much he looked, he couldn't find anyone, it was as if they knew what he was up to and hid so they wouldn't become one of his victims.

As he walked past the lunch hall, he decided, maybe a snack would help him, but as he approached the door, he heard a shrill scream and he instantly recognised it as Buggy's, 'he's probably beat me to it but got caught, that red-nosed idiot...' he thought as he let out a deep sigh.

He guessed it wouldn't be such a great idea to try to get some food if the cooks were on guard, thanks to a certain clown...

He felt a sudden wave of pity for his friend because he knows (and experienced) the cooks demonic behaviour when someone steals their food, they're like real monsters...

As he got closer to the corner, he couldn't help but wonder what Y/n was doing, what if she had gotten lost? It was the first time she went somewhere on her own, his face paled as he thought of the possibility that she had somehow made it to the deck without any one noticing and had fallen off an edge.

Quickly, he shook his head as he thought she wasn't stupid enough to do that, and doesn't have that bad of a sense of direction like Zoro... wait, Zoro?? Who's that... Shanks raised an eyebrow as the random name came into his thoughts, almost as if someone had made him think that...

Shanks reached the corner of the wall, but before he could go round it, something rammed into him, sending him flat on the floor with the something on top.

"O-oof" the person lying on his chest sat up and was straddling him, both of their hands pressed against his stomach.

"Y-Y/n??" Shanks said making her look at him, the two now sharing eye contact.

A second passed and suddenly she flew off of him, repeatedly apologising and bowing, extremely flustered (just like how Midoriya did to All Might when he signed his notebook, except he wasn't apologising...) like this hasn't happened before.

"Woah, calm down, Y/n. It's fine!" He said, getting up and grabbing hold of both of her shoulders to stop her, both of their faces were red, but Y/n's was noticeably more bright.

"Ok.. sorry..." she apologised once more, her eyes towards the ground, as Shanks face-palmed. (This reminds me of when Sasuke did the forehead poke to Sakura, except he didn't face palm...)

"Have you done your prank yet??" Y/n asked, desperate to change the subject.

"A-ah, no, not yet..." he replied.
"I can help if you want?"
"Yea, ok. Thanks." Shanks said gratefully. "Also, where did you get those sunglasses from?"
"Story for another time. Let's do the prank!" She said impatiently.

The coupl- I mean- teens walked round trying to find the poor next victim/s. "What are you planning on doing for your prank??" Y/n asked and she was answered with a plan she thought was amazing.

"That sounds like so much fun!! Well, not for them, for us I mean!" She said. "I wonder what Buggy's doing..."
"He's getting beate-" Shanks was interrupted before he could finish his sentence.

"I FLASHILY HEARD MY NAME BEING SPOKEN BY A VERY FLASHY PERSON!!!!" Speak of the devil, hear comes clown we all love... CLOWN D BUGGY!!!

"Buggy!" She exclaimed and looked behind her, only to be met with a very... how do I say it.. uuh... bruised.. bump-faced Buggy...

Even Shanks was shocked and he's seen him like this before...

"Oh my!! Buggy, what happened!!?" Y/n asked, extremely concerned.
"I was... fighting... bears!! That decided to.. raid the ship, but I, great and strong Buggy, chased them off, but unfortunately I was quite injured because... the king of bears!! Wanted to fight me... yes, that's exactly what happened!!" He said, making it up as went, and Shanks could definitely tell because his eyes were half closed and a single eyebrow was raised with his hands in his pockets.

Y/n, on the other hand, really did believe him and had stars in her eyes, lucky for her that she was too busy looking Buggy because if she saw Shanks... she might die of blood loss...

"You're so cool!!!" She said enthusiastically.

Shanks merely sighed and grabbed her hand that was in front of her, not realising what he was doing, and pulled it down, as Y/n's face turned into 50 shades of red. Buggy, on the other hand, was red with a completely different reason to her's.

"SHYANKS!!!! LET GO OF HER FLASHY HAND!!!!!!!" He screamed, causing Shanks to look down and realise he was, in fact, holding her hand and he let go as suddenly as he took it, and a blush erupted on his hot face.

"Sorry Y/n!! I didn't realise! I-i just- felt like it- I mean I- ugh I give up..." Shanks stuttered as Y/n said it was fine and said he could hold her hand any time, with a reassuring smile, her face was still covered in a heavy blush as she held his hand again while Buggy, the great third-wheeling Buggy, started pouting and grabbed her other hand, making Shanks unconsciously glare at him, which Y/n didn't see.

"What are you two even doing together her anyway??..." Buggy asked.
"I'm helping Shanks with his prank!!" She said excitedly, causing Shanks to chuckle, thinking she was so cute.

"Well if you are then so am I!!" Buggy said, making Shanks's smile immediately turn into a scowl as Buggy bent backwards and smirked, making sure Y/n couldn't see, and mouthed to the other boy 'I'm not letting you have her...' with a triumphant smirk which made Shanks's scowl to deepen and a vein pressed against his forehead.

"Well sure, but I should just let you know, this is still my prank, so we're doing things the way I want!" He said, the scowl replaced with a smirk and Buggy's turn into a frown and his face turned ghostly white, realising he was in trouble... deep, deep trouble...

Hiya!! I hope u like this chappie!! Pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve! Bye bye!!💖💖✨✨