10- Two best friends in a room, they might kiss, yes they w- I mean!!

Last time in Dragon ball z!!

They were in a very small storage room, it could probably only fit a bucket and a mop in there, but instead of a mop 'n' bucket, there was a boy and a girl, the girl pressed against the boy's chest and the boy's arms wrapped around the girl's waist... and both of them were red, really red....

_______________________________________

She looked up at the red head, face cheeks redder than his hair, she slightly moved back, putting half her weight on the door, getting as much space between them as she could, even though she was failing magnificently and tried not to look at him by looking back down towards the floor.

Her hands reached towards the lock, about to open it, when her face went pale with realisation... the door was locked, the lock wasn't coming undone, She and her crush were in the same room, they can't open the door, SHE WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER CRUSH WITH NEARLY NO SPACE BETWEEN THEM AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS THEM?!?!?!?

"I-is the door stuck??...." Shanks asked, hearing the door click but not being opened, he turned nearly as pale as Y/n after receiving a nod from the younger individual, he felt his heart beating at 1000 beats per second.

An uncomfortable silence filled the oh-so-small room.

"U-mmm, well this is awkward....." Shanks said with a small nervous chuckle, trying to break the silence. His face was even redder than Y/n's and he looked like he was about a second away from internally combusting.

'Oh.... my gosh.... what have I done for you to punish me, god?!?!? Why her of all people?!? Heck! Even Buggy would be better than her!!' Shanks thought as tears comically fell down his face while Y/n tilted her head in confusion, wondering why he was crying.

'I haven't brushed my teeth, yet!!!! And she's so close to my face!!' And the tears fell harder and faster, now the girl he was embracing was really starting to get worried now. Little did Shanks know, his breath was completely fine and he was worried about nothing... He's so overdramatic sigh.

"Shanks?? What's wrong?? I know this isn't quite the most ideal situation we want to be in, but we'll get out at some point!! Don't worry!" It's safe to say Y/n read him completely wrong.

"O...k..." he said, angling his face up high so she can't smell his breath. His grip around her waist tightened as he looked at her face, he wanted to squeeze her and kiss her face all over, but he restrained himself, really not wanting to be seen as a creep to his crush.

"W-what do we do now, then?? While we're waiting...." he asked, peering down at her red face.

"Sigh I dunno..." she answered, placing her hands on Shanks's chest and putting her head in the space between them with a heavy blush on her face, but her back and neck was really starting to hurt from laying on the door

"Uhm....Y/n?.... what are you doing!???" Shanks asked, his eyes were wide and his face was beet root red, he could feel Y/n's breath fanning his shirt to his chest.

"Oh! Sorry!! It was starting to hurt from laying on the door!.. I can get off, if you want...." she lifted her head off his torso and was about to take her hands off as well, but her head was pushed back on to him by the latter's hands.

"NO!!" He said, earning a tilted head and wide eyes "I-I mean... you can stay there, I don't mind..." he continued, looking away in embarrassment, a small blush evident on his face cheeks.