4 - New Old Clothes!!

Roger peered right in to Y/n's eyes.
"Captain Roger... why are you staring at Y/n??" Asked a certain curious clown. "Creepily, might I add" added Shanks, nodding his head, earning a playful glare from his childish captain (not that he's any better).

The idiot captain returned his eyes to Y/n as they softened, earning a quite cute tilt of the head from said girl.

"N/n? Why are you wearing such dirty and ugly clothes??" Roger asked, ignoring the tired-of-life stare he was getting from the first mate who had unfortunately been the one to walk in on 2 teen boys gossiping in a corner and the idiot he called captain interrogating the new crew member who was staring at him blankly and tilting her head in a cute manner.

"She's been on the crew for 2 days and you already have a nickname for her? Usually it takes you a solid few weeks and some help to find a decent name for people, but it's still terrible." Rayleigh stated as he took a sip from his metal pot.. glass.. thing... bottle??

"Well. N/n is just special!" He replied and engulfing Y/n in a bear hug as the poor girl getting crushed looked at the sometimes responsible teens and the sake obsessed vice captain with a look of pure dread and pain, hoping the idiots would notice her sign of help. But somehow- SOMEHOW, she new what would happen next... the two teens sent sympathetic stares and turned their heads and started whistling, as the older man telepathically sent good luck messages to the girl who was turning blue as I write, and looking as if she would be traumatized from this experience, and Rayleigh honestly can't blame her, he, himself is surprised he was still sane... well as sane as he could be...

Eventually, at the brink of an overly dramatic death, Roger let go of his youngest crew member. Now if only he was able to hug Ace like that sigh.. oops getting off track...

"Ahem, back to what I was saying... wait where did Ray go!?" Roger whined, as if Rayleigh was his mother, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was... "Captain..." Shanks and Buggy exasperated.

"Ah!! Right, keep on track Roger!" Exclaimed said man and slapped his own cheeks and closing his eyes, allowing his vict- I mean.. person who is being questioned, to shuffle towards her two friends nervously...

"Well, captains right... why are your clothes like that..?" Buggy asked as Y/n sent a stare that radiated the word traitor... "oh right that was what I was asking, I forgot for a bit..." Roger said with a wide grin and scratching the back of his probably brain damaged head.

"Uh, the place.. I was living in... didn't have much, and this was the best I had..." Y/n said softly and quietly, avoiding looking into her captain and friends eyes. "Ah! Ok, got it.. so that's why!" Roger and Buggy said. Shanks, however, narrowed his eyes at the girl beside him, not believing that EVERYTHING she explained, only a bit.

"Why don't you get her some new clothes?" Crocus, the ships doctor, asked. "Hmmm? When did you get there Crocky?" Asked Roger. "Rayleigh sent me to knock some sense into you." Roger opened his mouth too speak, "but I'll do it by banning you from drinking sake for a month." Cue Roger's mouth hitting the floor and 3 apprentices (I'm pretty sure that's wat Shanks and Buggy were) snickering at their captain's pain and whining as he dropped to the floor and grabbed onto Crocus's leg, only for him to be kicked off and land on his bum.

"As I was saying, why don't you get her some new clothes?" Repeated Crocus. "But we don't have any girl's clothes..." replied the captain dis-heartedly while pouting.

"She can wear mi-!" Started Buggy, only to be finished off by his worst enemy who was also trying to steal his new best friend, Shanks. "Mine. (And that's on periodt)." Finished Shanks who was tense. Y/n and the two older men turned to look at them. "Really?" Asked Shanks's crush, with bright eyes as she was hanging on to Roger's arms, which were in the air, trying not to fall.

"Yea! I don't mind sharing." Shanks smiled, ignoring the chills sent through his spine by his so called friend. The young girl stared at Roger again, still holding his arms, "can I?" She asked, receiving a small nod from her captain and a smile from the doctor.

She let go of Roger's arms and landed on her feet as Roger's mouth fell right open, asking people if they saw that and that she was making her arms hurt for no reason. Y/n ran into Shanks's arms as he wrapped his hands round her waist as said girl thanked and hugged him. All the while, Buggy was staring at them with pure hate on his eyes towards Shanks, mentally cursing him for hugging his bff.

10 minutes later brought to you by my laziness (  ̄▽ ̄)

Y/n walked out of the room she was changing in, and went to Buggy and Shanks who were waiting for her. "What do you think?" She asked, doing a quick twirl in front of them. "Pretty!" Said the overprotective clown best friend while Shanks just stared, his cheeks dusted with a light red, as she smiled at them.

"Y-you look nice..." he finally squeezed out, getting an even brighter smile from his crush. She was wearing a long red shirt up to the top of her knees, her h/c hair cascaded down her back as two strands at the front was blowing in the cool ocean breeze. The grey shorts she was wearing before was traded for a pair of light blue jean shorts that couldn't be seen, but hey, you can never be too careful. Long, black knee highs were hugging her legs, small cat faces drawn at the top of each, beginning around the knee and ending at the top were her lower thigh was. You could say she was looking pur-fect, get it? Cause it's a cat and you know...
Anyway, there was a 'belt' around her waist, (it's actually a konoha forehead protecter/headband) making the shirt give off dress vibes.

Shanks and Buggy talked to Y/n for a while, it was mostly Buggy and Y/n talking cause Shanks was busy watching the latter.

Hiya!!💖 I hope u like this, sorry I haven't been uploading. Pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve! Thanks!!💖💖✨✨