26- Time Stoppy Wapowy Yayyyee I'm-still-alivey Thingy!

Last Chapter....

The tenryuubito's face was bashed in, nose broken, blood splattered everywhere on it's...face.. if you can even call it that anymore... and it had giant lumps and bumps all over it, some purple, some red, but all definitely painful.

Oh, how far she has come, not only beating a tenryuubito up, purifying it, and becoming a pirate, but also causing it to have a face that not even plastic surgery could ever dream to change!

It's safe to say things are goingSPECTACULAR✨!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n stretched her arms, a grin remaining on her face as she looked up at the stopped explosion.

'Time to do something about that..... Which wouldn't be all that of a problem if I had brains!... But, I don't... This...This is gonna take a while.....'

She sighed as she realised she had absolutely no idea how she was going to get rid of the explosion, comical tears falling down from her closed eyes and on her face cheeks.

Suddenly, her legs buckled, and she looked up at the ceilinged sky and put her hands up, on the floor after her small wince from the contact.

"Someone.. Someone help 'tis failure of a brained human to fix 'tis mess!!" She cried out, comical tears continuing to fall out of her eyes. Y/n felt a tingle down by her leg, she sniffed once, then looked down at it, the old dirty sword that was strapped to her leg was glowing bright pink.

It's colour was now a completely opaque hot pink and it's shape was changing,  Y/n felt heat radiate off of it and on to her leg, it wasn't too warm but it wasn't too cold either. The sword's hilt started growing, and two, white wings formed. The rest of the sword also changed, hearts placing themselves wherever they could and the blade had a streak of pink along the metal and a purple tassel looking magic piece that stretched out, not quite touching the ends of the hilt.

 The rest of the sword also changed, hearts placing themselves wherever they could and the blade had a streak of pink along the metal and a purple tassel looking magic piece that stretched out, not quite touching the ends of the hilt

I found this online on google, i wanted to draw my own, but I'm currently on laptop and my drawings look like actual shit on there. 

If you wanna find it, search: Arielle White - Magical Girl Sword (design by Black-Quose)

Y/n looked down at it, blinking repeatedly in disbelief, before the comical tears returned.

"I've been answered!! Thank you! whoever you areeeeeeeeee!!!!" She screamed, holding the sword tightly to her chest, then let go of it, realising the sheath wasn't on and shook her hands to get rid of the stinging, cackling silently.

"O-...kayyyyy... Now! All I have to do is use this!.. I think... How do I use it?....." She let herself collapse back on to the floor, muttering about how it 'doesn't make things any easier for dumb people.'