22- Operation Information is a F*cking Go!!!

hiii!! hehe...

________________________________________________________________________________

Shanks and Y/n walked in to the ginormous castle, hand-in-hand, well, arm-in-hand if you want to be specific... Y/n lay her hand on Shanks's muscular arm as the way nobles do, trying to blend in with the swarming crowd that was wearing the finest silk.

As they headed inside, the two scanned the area and crowd, taking in their surroundings and potential enemies. They continued walking until they reached a food table in the corner, trying to communicate but not be suspicious at the same time.

The enormous hall contained more tables than 3 big ships combined would have and the elegant walls were made of marble, emphasising the so-called richness of the owner, who, in this case would be the Monarchs of Ebonrune, King Gergodo and Queen Amelia. The palace was around the same size as an Antartic Blue Whale (98 ft), and the granite floor was a beautiful white mixed with grey. A tall staircase looped from the sides at the end of the hall, all the way to the top where a gigantic french door (double door) stood.

Once more people came in, the ballroom was bustling with loud, excited chatter, and at a perfect volume to mask their conversation.

"well, what do you think?" Shanks asked her softly. "this is your first time doing this, are you nervous?" He sent her a small smile, watching her face for any reactions.

"to be honest, it's kind of exciting! It makes me feel like i'm really part of the group, you know?" She replied quietly with a smile and holding on to his hand. "do you know when the speech will happen?" The speech, it is the main purpose of this party and the reason why the two undercover teens are here, it holds the most information about things nobles and monarchs do that are kept hidden from the public eye. It was extremely difficult for the Roger pirates to find out about the ball, and they are one of the largest and influential pirate group!

Kept a secret from majority of the world and the non-prejudiced world government, meetings were held by the corrupt nobles and monarchs in forms of parties and balls to disguise their true intention, they are secretly planning something horrible, and that is why someone needs to stop them, that, is why two confidential teens have snuck in on their captain's orders.

As the party continued, Y/n and Shanks kept a look out for any information of importance and decided to f*ck the 'innocent' act and just go ask someone, because hell, standing around doing nothing but staring at people's faces the whole time is duck-butting boring!! Even for the young couple, they might be in love with each other, but seriously? They really don't want to keep staring at each other when people are looking their way; 1, it's embarrassing and 2, they can get sick of each other's faces at some point! just like with author-chan and broccoli...she misses the days where she would willingly eat a mountain of broccoli at a time..oh, sorry, off topic!😅

Anyways, back to what narrator-chan was saying, they just really don't want to stare at each other and fake a conversation when they could just play the 'dunno-what-the-single-sh*t-is-goin- on-'round-here' move.

Y/n smirked at Shanks before putting on her baby princess innocent face and walking up to some people who look like they know what's going on.

"u-ummm..." Cue nervous baby face with cheek placed in hand and intimidatingly cute eye contact to make them know you're innocent "excuse me, but.. my mother sent me here with my fiance and told me to tell her what is happening in this party, but.. she didn't tell me what was going on so i'm not sure what to do... w-would you mind telling me what happened in the previous events? o-of course, you don't have to... " looks down " b-but i would appreciate it a lot if you would inform me! " Y/n looked back up and found the women she was speaking to cooing at her as if she was the cutest baby in the world.

"of course we don't mind telling you! but remember, don't tell anyone but our people for we will be in big trouble if it gets out!" A woman with a big purple dress and bleach blonde hair explained all the while staring at Y/n's innocent face, looking in to her big, doe eyes.

"yes, pretty lady!!" She complimented, getting better results then she expected when the women squealed and looked like they wanted to eat her ali- *cough cough* l-looked like they wanted to hug her but were controlling themselves barely.

"in past meetings, we talked about how disgusting commoners and pirates were, so we made a plan to evacuate all the nobles, monarchs and such to space and then bomb the planet with all the abominable creatures on it! we will then rebuild the world and all of us will live there in peace with no trash loitering around! meheeheheheh!!" another woman bragged, evil laughing like a literal donkey with the back of her hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide open. Seriously, just think about a donkey hehawing and you get her laugh!

From afar, Shanks grimaced at her her ugly face and spat out a bit of his fruit punch when he heard her sorry excuse for a laugh, before gulping the mouthful down and banging on his chest to stop himself from choking of laughter: Y/n gave the woman a cute, innocent close-eyed smile, fighting the urge of her eye twitching from annoyance of Shanks's antics that could be heard and seen from where she was, she resisted the desire to burst out laughing as the donkey laugh rang through her ears.

"t-thank you, pretty lady! i-i'll be able to complete the role my mother gave me! bye bye!!" Y/n hurried away, struggling to hold her laugh in and as she ran back to Shanks, she heard a yelp.

"yelp what was that for!?" She the donkey woman cry out.

"you scared the cute girl away with your stupid laugh!!"another whined.

Y/n approached Shanks with a red face from keeping her laugh in.

"why is your face so red??" he questioned as he continued laughing at the donkey woman, noticing Y/n's red face and her face cheeks puffed out.

"i-i shouldn't lau-" She was cut off by her own laugh, contradicting her sentence. Once the two calmed down, Y/n grabbed Shanks's hand, "did i do well??" She asked, eyes sparkling, hoping for some praise from the older boy.

Shanks patted her head as he chuckled at cute face, saying "you did better than well!!" he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, making her smile widely and happily.

Suddenly, a loud creaking noise boomed throughout the hall, bringing silence upon with it as the vast double doors at the opposite side of the entrance where the guests came from opened slowly and the King and Queen made an appearance, signalling the beginning of the speech.

________________________________________________________________________________

i... am so damn sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries in sleepiness and hand crampiness*

y'all better have liked this chapter or i'm crying myself to sleep tonight!😭😭

also, i was almost pushed down the stairs today so that was a blast and i'm definitely not traumatised from it.😃😃😃 i hate stairsss!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, hope you had a good morning/afternoon/night!!

Bye bye!!!💖💖💖

words:1212