13- Date Time!!~

Last time in Dragon ball z!

Thinking of the perfect plan she started giggling like she was high, until her giggling turned in to full-blown laughter to and evil laugh where she coughed multiple times.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHAHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHIHSISHISHSSISHSHISHISHSIHSISSHISHSISHISHISHISHISHISHIS COUGH COUGH SHISHSISHISHSISHISHISHOSHSIHSISHJSHSISHJSHSJSBJSHSJSHJZSBJZSHISHSISJIS *dies*"

_______________________________________

"Do you hear something?" Buggy asks, listening to a high pitched choking like sound in the distance.

As Y/n heard Buggy ask Shanks, she felt the colour drain from her face and quickly slapped a hand over her mouth before swiftly running back to their shared room.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"There was this choking noise... but it stopped just now..." Buggy answered as he shoved his ear into the air to try to hear better.

"I don't hear anything... maybe there's something else that doesn't work for you other than your brain..." Shanks muttered, ignoring the screaming coming from Buggy and walked towards the door to the inside of the ship where Y/n used to stand.

"Come on, it's getting late, if we want to explore the island tomorrow, we're gonna need lots of sleep!" Shanks stated, envisioning himself holding Y/n's hand as they stood in front of a stage with Buggy dressed as the clown he is on top of it, entertaining them. As they slowly bring their faces together, they puck their lips, about to touch.....

"SHANKSSSS!!!!" His kiss with Y/n was interrupted by Buggy as he pulled the both of their shoulders away from each other, the cloud of his imagination poofing away.

"What do you want!?" Shanks snapped at the real Buggy who was repeatedly calling his name loudly.

"I need my beauty rest, not like I need it though, but you certainly do. So let's go." Buggy replies as he walked down the hall, head held high and nose in the air with his eyes closed, placing a hand on his hip and lifting his arm as if he was carrying a hand bag while strutting away, Shanks sighed and face palmed at the sight.

~Y/n's pov brought to you by all the readers simping for anime boys (I know you do, you can't hide it...)~

She slammed the door shut as she sprinted in, leaning on the door and catching her breath before erupting in to a ginormous fit of evil sounding giggles.

As Y/n ended her giggling, she thought 'HAHA!! I have the perfect plan to get Buggy to forgive me, hehe!!'

Creak

The door was opening. Y/n tensed as the door widened and in came... Buggy, good ol' Buggy, his nose in the air and strutting to his bed, completely ignoring Y/n making her heart start to ache slightly.

She stared after her best friend, the ends of her eyes slightly drooping as he tucks himself in to bed and still hasn't acknowledged her presence yet.

"You okay?" A hand was placed on her shoulder before the voice called out to her, causing her to squeal as she turned around with her eyes closed from shock and threw a punch, barely missing the poor, unfortunate soul that scared her.

"What the!?-" the human exclaimed and dodged, staring at his attacker with wide eyes.

Y/n opened an eye slightly, gasping when she saw who she had tried to punch.

"Ah!! Shanks, I'm so sorry, you startled me, are you okay?!" She frantically asked while hurrying towards him on the floor.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." He replied, getting up and placing his hand back on her shoulder. "I wanna talk to you, let's go out the room so Buggy can have his much needed beauty sleep." Guiding Y/n out of the room as she turned her head to look at Buggy who was screaming at Shanks.

"So, what is it?" She asked as the both of them walked down the corridor towards the deck.

"We're going to be stopping on an island soon," he started.

"Mhm, I know..."

"Well, I was wondering, if you wanted to go on our first date there?..."

Y/n's face brightened and leaped on to the boy next to her, wrapping herself in his arms. "I would love to!!" She exclaimed giddily as she dug her face in to his chest.

Shanks softly smiled as he carried her like a backwards backpack, keeping his hands under her thighs so she doesn't slide down.

"We should probably go back now, Rayleigh-san will shout at us if he finds us out of bed, but he's a lot better than Buggy..." Shanks whispered the last part about Buggy and carefully placed her back on the ground on her feet.

Y/n sneakily slid her arms around Shanks's arm and buried her face in his bicep, making Shanks laugh silently and pull her back to their room.

~Time skip to the next morning brought to you by my new Sailor Moon obsession~

Seagulls squawked in the air as they flew loops around the gigantic ship that was parked on the edge of a grassy field, watching as a young boy and girl ran off the deck on to the desolate moor as a small blue haired figure sneaked behind them, the two in front of him not knowing he was there.

Y/n and Shanks ran hand in hand across the open fields that smelt of wet grass, heading towards the village that was barely visible to them because of the distance between them.

As they approached the village, Y/n stared around at the buildings and unique attractions of the bustling area.

"There's so much stuff here!.." Y/n observed as the two went towards a takoyaki stall twice the size of themselves.

"One box of takoyaki please." Shanks said as he placed ¥300 on the counter, taking the box once they were done cooking.

"Let's go eat them over there" he pointed to the bench and grabbed Y/n's hand, noticing her loving smile and sat down with her.

"It's been so long since I last had takoyaki..." Y/n gently said as Shanks passed her one.

"Really? How long? Cause I don't think I could survive 2 months without it." Shanks asked as he chewed the takoyaki on his toothpick.

"Hmmm, I think... 6 years..." She replied, also eating her's.

"That long?! Why??" He asked, staring at her face with a frown.

"A-aha... umm, I just, I guess I never had the chance to get it..."

"I see..."

"You do??"

"No, not really.." Shanks said, scratching the back of his head and gave her sheepish closed-eye grin, making her giggle.

_______________________________________

Hiya! I'm REALLY sorry this came out late and was shorter than most of the chapters, my mum took away my phone so I wasn't able to work on it😅... and I wanted to publish it soon so, it's kinda

EEEP!! I gotta go!! My mum is taking it again!!

I hope u like this chapter!!

Bye bye!!💖💖