Character sketch

Arnav singh raizada(26)

One of the most famous business man. Egoistic, ruthless man for outside world, friendly and lovely to family. Don't believe in love and marriage. He is a one women man. Loves his family alot especially his sister who is a second mother after his mother.Starts his business at young age only and CEO of AR industry and all called his as ASR and known for fashion king. Best friend of aman

Akash singh raizada (26)

Cousin brother of arnav and anjali and loves his family alot. Like a friend to arnav more then brother. Married to payal gupta.

Payal raizada (25)

Wife of akash and loves his family. Kind heart girl and loves her sister like a mother. Shy in nature.

Anjali jha

Sister of arnav, akash and nk. Loves his family and kindheart women. Loves his brother arnav and calls him as chotte. Married to shyam jha.

Shyam jha

Husband of anjali. Evil and moneyminded man. Eying khushi without raizada knowing.

Nandakishor aka NK(24)

Cute, funny, friendly in nature. Brother of arnav and calls him has nannv and loves to irritate him lot. Not fluent in hindi.

Manoramma raizada

Mother of akash. Mami of arnav and anjali and loves them as their own children. Hard at outside and soft by heart.

Manohar raizada

Father of akash. Mama of arnav and anjali and loves them as their own children. Loves his family

Devyani

Nani of arnav ,anjali, akash and nk. Loves her family alot. Strict but friendly to her family.

Khushi kumari gupta (22)

Bubbly , naughty, cute and crazy girl who loves her family alot especially her sister payal. Always do prank on her buaji. Kind heart girl. Talks a lot. Adopted by gupta family when her parents died in accident.

Gupta family

Same has shown in serial but loves their daughter khushi and payal equal.

Lavanya kashyap (24)

Rude and egoist. Loves arnav. Not much evil but little negative.

Aman mathur(26)

Best friend and PA of arnav. Arnav's family sees aman as their own family member.