Part 20

After giving all proof to police Anjali said" Police sir arrest him"

Police thanking her drag the struggling shyam from RM who is trying to free himself from them.

Aman went and closed the door. Now family members,Hp and Roy only present in Hall . Anjali silently went to the sofa and sat on it keeping her forehead on the entwined fingers with the support of eblow on knees.

All looks at each other not knowing how to talk to her. They know she is broken. Absolutely broken from inside putting her husband behind the jail whom she worshipped as God. No women will be happy when their husband is in jail whom they voluntarily sent them to jail.

Arnav slowly went her Anjali and kneeling in front of her he hold her entwined fingers he slowly started "di... Ar... Are you Ok? "

He know he asked a stupid question. He know his sister will had stored so much of emotions in her heart but will not be Ok.

Though he asked slowly "Di look at me di"

She still not lift her face. Arnav can't conclude anything from her face as she kept her face expressionless hiding her face.

Arnav cannot see her di without any expression on her face as she always worn one or any expression on her face that may be happy , sad , cry or angry but not blank face. So he kept his face on her knee hugging her legs cannot able to see her blank.

Aman and akash went and sat beside Anjali on each side hugging her. All had tears in their eyes seeing them like this.
Family know how they love each other that they can't able to see any one of them sad.

Slowly her shoulder started to shake which became vigorously after few minutes. They all  didn't interrupted her so that she can let her suppress feeling out of her heart. They know that their di need their support so they hugged more.

After few minutes Anjali lifted her face. Her eyes were red due to anger and cry. Arnav also lifted his face up seeing her di's face.

Arnav cupping her cheeks asked"di are you ok"

Aman and akash also looked at her Worriedly. They kept their hand on her shoulder asking same questions through their eyes.

Anjali smiles seeing their concern on her. She hugged all three together blessed to have such a caring brothers to her.

After some time Anjali said "I'm alright. No need to worry at all. As the bad omen went out the house I'm feeling so relief more then any before. "

All smiles seeing their Anjali being so strong not even they expect.

Aman " di when do you came to about shyam ? "

Anjali said with a straight face"yesterday  midnight when he went to study room and started to babble about his doing "

Anjali said what she heard in study room expect arshi love matter.

Mami" HHBB being a married man he became a PG in gupta house saying he is unmarried and orphan . He not only betrayed us not also gupta family also. Poor gupta family also had to suffer especially khushi because of our so called ex-daamad .  Disgusting filthy snake"

Payal smiled with happy tears seeing her mother in law not even putting one finger against them. She can see their full trust on gupta family.

Anjali "yes mami you are right. Because of me only she hide the truth and had to bare so much by that man. Tomorrow morning I will apology her for that man's doing"

Aman"but di how you collect proof in 1 day? "

Anjali said " Today morning I went to Mr Roy uncle place and said everything about shyam what I know . He said that his friend is a PD ,he will collect proof against him within today evening 6 pm. "

Mr Roy who was also there asked her" But beti I had a one doubt. Why you came to me instead of going to your brothers? "

Anjali seeing their brothers said "I don't want to trouble my brothers in shyam's matter. As I bring him to this house, I only want to throw him out of the house so I didn't say anything to them"

Arnav's gang looks at each other. They only know how much they spend sleepless night thinking about di and shyam. But they also surprised seeing their sister alone handling the matter without including them. Damn. They even not know that their di came to know about shyam yesterday only.

Suddenly Anjali asked one doubt "Uncle how you could able to collect information within evening. I thought you must take weeks or months to collect information"

Mr Roy looks at 3As and said smiling "because before you, more 3 man came and asked me to collect information through my friend PD. "

Anjali was shocked to know this " WHAT... Why they want about shyam? Is shyam betrayed them also? Can you tell me about them please "

Aman, arnav and akash looks at each other then Mr Roy.

Mr Roy "yes beti of course I will tell you about them. Well I personally show you them"

Saying he pulled all 3A in front of Anjali.

Anjali was again shocked to know that their brothers already know about shyam.

Anjali "what.. If you three know about shyam before only, why you not tell us?" She questioned.

Arnav "di we don't know how will you take the matter about shyam because we seen how you loved that man."

Akash "we thought that you will not believe us if we said to you"

Aman"that's why we collected proofs to show you about shyam's true face"

Anjali smiles at them and said " idiots. If you anyone said that 'di shyam is a cheater'i could have believed you that day only because I trust you more than shyam. Because I know you all, I seen you all growing in front of me but I know shyam only for 4 years. 4 years of knowing shyam is nothing in front of you all. And I'm not that much weak to cannot able to stand my husband betrayal. I'm more stronger than you all expect. "

They smiled at her and hugged her one's again.

Nani "Anjali bitiya enough of this crying and all. You should be happy that devil is gone out of the house and khushi will be always safe here. So kids all go to your rooms and sleep. "

Then turning to Mr Roy said" Thankyou beta for helping us"

Mr Roy "it's my duty maaji. So I will go to my home. It's so late now"

Nani nodded at him.

Then Anjali seeing arnav said" Chote will you go to khushi's room and check on her please "

Arnav "ok di I will go" Saying he went to his room feeling better as shyam's truth came out and his di single handedly handled him.

After arnav went to his room mami said seeing him " You no  need to say please betiya because if you even not said to him, he will definitely go to khushi HHBB"

All laughs at her words because they knew what ever she said is true.

After that everyone went to their respective rooms with Aman dropping Anjali to her room.

Arnav's room

Arnav went inside the room and saw that khushi is still sleeping unaware of the all incident happened in Hall.

He slowly climbed on the bed and laid beside khushi taking her in his arm carefully  and hugged her tightly.

Arnav said to sleeping khushi "today I am so happy that shyam is gone out of Di's and ours life forever. So we can live happily without any tension. After some days taking families permission we get married and live together happily and forever"

Saying he kissed her forehead and slept peacefully with his world in his arms.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Sorry guys , there is no much arshi sence. It's all about anjali and her brothers.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.