Part 10

Mami"arnav bitwa they are saying that yo..you are a g..gay"

"What the"

Arnav was dumbfounded when he hear that. Khushi was also in a shocked state.Arnav was shocked that he didn't even aknowledge that anjali was calling him.

Khushi was thinking that aman and akash are not straight mean not man but here they are saying arnav is a gay.

Arnav after coming out of the shock yelled"what the heck you all are saying. I am not a gay. And akash and aman who the hell the idiot said you that I am ga.. This is total rubbish"he looks like a angry lion ready to attack his prey.

All flinched hearing his loud roar and scared seeing his in ASR form.

Taking courage aman said gulping down"I and akash saw you kissing a man in a party we went yesterday"

Arnav was confused "what the! Are you mad. Why could I kiss a man. I think you had misunderstood seeing someone and thinking that man is me"

Akash said to prove that what aman and he saying is truth"no no arnav we saw with our own eyes seeing you hugging and kissing a man at the backside of Hall"

Aman "and when we ask you about that man when you gave lift to him you said that he is your friend and his name is KHUSHHAAL"

Arnav hearing the name khushhaal understood the whole situation and looks at khushi horrifiedly.

Khushi suppressed the laugh by pressing her lips tight which was about to broke. Now khushi understand that they are thinking that arnav hugging and kissed a man but in reality he hugged and kissed her who was in male disguise. Khushi can't able to control her laugh. She suppressed her laugh when arnav glared at her.

Arnav "you all are misunderstanding th.. "

Arnav was cut off by aman who questioned him.

Aman"arnav you answer to our questions just by saying yes or no and no lies understand "arnav nodded his head helplessly.

Aman"do you know khushhaal or not"

"Yes"

Akash"is he is your friend yes or no"

"Yes"

Aman"you were hugging him yes or no"

"Yes"

Akash "and you kissing him on his cheeks yes or no"

Arnav closed his eyes and said "yes"

All are shocked to hear this from arnav's own mouth. Arnav accept that he hugged and kissed a man. They can't able to believe that their chote/arnav bitwa/arnav baba is a gay.

Immediately all eyes filled with tears and started to cry loudly.

Nani still crying said"hai bhagwaan what paap we had done that you are giving us this punishment"and started to cry sitting on the sofa.

Anjali"hai devi mata I can't believe that my chota sa chote is a.."she can't able to complete the sentence and cries sitting beside Nani.

Mami"HHBB my arnav bitwa bigad gaya. Thats why he is no agreeing to marry anyone. God what had you done to my arnav bitwa. Now who will marry our arnav bitwa."she started to cry loudly .

Payal also cried. Aman and akash looks at the family members crying and tears formed in their eyes also.

Hp also cried thinking that their sher jaisa arnav baba is not straight.

All are crying and in all this two people are standing with dropping their jaws.Arshi are seeing all this with a open mouth.

Khushi who was controlling her laugh can't able to control anymore laughed aloud. Arnav glared at her for laughing at this situation where all are pointed him as gay. All looked at her with a frown seeing her laughing.