Part 19

Shyam get thunderbolt to see the person in front of him when the lights on. He started to shiver to face the person whose eyes are red in angry. Words are not coming in his mouth as if they stuck in his throat.

He gulped and said with  stammering "Raa... Rani..Sahiba.... "

Yes the person in front of him is anjali who caught him red handed.

Shyam  composing himself  try to show innocent and started to blabber"rani sahiba don't..believe whatever who saw. Khushi...she is a one who is behind me so I am trying to throw her out of the house. She is the characterless girl who.... "

"Enough"

Shyam stopped hearing anjali. He don't know how to make her believe him.

Anjali with a deep voice said "chote"

Arnav came from side with griting his teeth angrily along with all family members. Shyam was shocked to see all members  as he didn't see first due to nervousness.

Seeing arnav anjali said"chote take khushi and go to your room"

Arnav nodding at her sister went near shyam who was carrying khushi. He carefully carried khushi in his arm glaring at shyam who stand there not resisting as he know that his game is over.

Arnav then went to his room with khushi who is unaware of all this as she was unconscious.

After arnav went anjali came near towards shyam and said in a weak but steady voice "4 years.... 4 years..i married to you. I loved you, worshipped you, devoted you, seen you as a God whom I thought voluntarily willingly married me as I'm a handicapped women but what you had done. Backstabbing me, betraying me living in my brothers home. I thought you are a  gentlemen, loving husband, perfect son in law of this house but you proved me wrong. You are a cunning and criminal mind man who is behind property and khushi"

Shyam still trying to prove himself said"no no rani sahiba, whatever you thought is not true. Believe me rani sahiba. I loved you only you. Khushi is the one who is behind me . She blackmailed me if I didn't marry her she will kill you. That's why I'm trying to throw her out of this house. You don't know her Rani sahiba, she always tries to near me, touching me bu...... "

SLAP

shyam holds his red cheeks which is colored my Anjali.

"Ra... Rani sahi.. "

ANOTHER SLAP

Anjali griting her teeth and said in ASR tone" not a word. Not a one word against khushi should come out of your bloody mouth, or else I don't know what I will do with you. Not a single word against khushi. Understood? . I know everything about you. You being a PG of gupta house saying yourself as a orphan and unmarried man and cunningly getting engaged to khushi who was unaware of you being  husband of mine. I came to know everything about you"

Shyam knows that his true face came in front of all who
are looking at him in anger and shock and giving disgusting look. So he didn't need to act innocently as all came to know about him so he changed his expression removing his false mask.

He smirks evilly and said" Aww Rani sahiba. So you came to know everything about me. I thought even you know everything about me you will cry but still stand with me supporting me against your brothers because according to you I'm God.. Visible God to you. But I didn't expect you will stand strong against me."

All are looking at him with disgusting face hearing him.

Anjali"I could be weak if my brothers and my family members are not there with me. But I had my brothers and my family who will always there with me. I'm strong because I had my family support to stand with me"