Part 7

After dropping aman and akash, arnav and khushi goes towards gupta house. Arnav time to time glancing at khushi but khushi just seeing outside because of embarrassment.She know arnav will ask questions about her act.Arnav smirk seeing her like this.

Arnav stops the car at a lonely road and came out of the car and opened her side car door asking her to come out.

Khushi came out of the car confusely and asked him "why you stopped the car "

Arnav raised his eyebrow at her and walking towards her"you don't know why I stopped the car"

Khushi's heart started to beating fast seeing him advancing towards her and walking behind and said in a shivering voice "I... you.. I don't...know what are you talking about"

Arnav"Oh really"still walking towards her. Khushi walks backwards but she stopped when she hit to the car. She don't know what to do, she tries to go by left side but arnav kept his hand on car near her face. Khushi tries to go by right side but he kept his other hand totally blocking her from escaping.She stuck between car and arnav. Arnav smirk seeing her beneath him.

Arnav slowly leaning towards her "why you came to party that to in male getup? " he questioned.

Khushi's heart was beating so fast seeing him leaning towards her. She don't know what to answer, how can she say that she came for him. She stammers "I.. I came for... " she became silent not knowing what to answer.

Arnav leaning towards her ear and ask huskily"you came for.. "

Khushi shivered hearing his husky voice and looks in his eyes and lost in them. Arnav looked in her eyes intensely and ask again softly"why you came khushi"

Khushi in dazed whisper "for you"

Arnav seeing her lost in him ask "why for me"

Khushi came out of her dazed state and shocked for what she said to him. She using all her strength pushed him and about to go from him when arnav pulled her again and pushed her against car circling his arms around her waist holding her tightly.

Decreasing the distance between their face asked her again softly "tell me khushi why you came or else I will not gonna leave you and will hold you like this till you answer my questions.

Khushi know he will not leave her so she said ,trembling" I came.. I came to see the girl you love"

Arnav was confuse, she came to see the girl he loves but he didn't love anyone and there is only girl he had feeling is khushi.

So he confusely ask"who told you that i loves a girl?

Khushi:"I.. I heard when you, jijaji and aman bhai talking in study room yesterday afternoon "she said what she heard.

Now arnav understood everything, so she misunderstand their talk thinking that he loves someone.So khushi came to see meena whom she thinks that meena is a young lady. But why she came to see meena?

Arnav asked her" Why you came to see meena? "

Khushi was now in a fix not knowing what to answer. But she know he will not leave her until she answer "to see how she looks"

Something click in his mind, whether she came to see how meena look or is she had some feeling to him that's why she came to party. Anyway now she came to know that meena is a old lady a mischievous idea came in his mind. He thought to tease her.

Arnav with a teasing smile :"so how meena looks.Isn't she is beautiful ,I can marry her right"

Khushi know he is teasing her by seeing his smile. She became embarassment that she totally misunderstand thinking that meena is is a young girl.