Part 3

GM

Khushi become ready and came to kitchen to take sweet boxs to RM.Taking sweet boxs she was about to exist the kitchen but she suddenly rushes to the kitchen and takes small box of sugar free sweet to a certain raizada because he can't have sugarfilled sweet. She don't know why she cares so much about arnav. Whenever he come close to he, her heart was like beating fast just like as she ran a marathon. Shrugging all this from her mind she goes to living room to say bye to everyone.

In living room buaji and garima sitting and babuji in his room taking rest.

Khushi:"amma buaji I am going to rm"saying that she was about to go when buaji stopped her.

Buaji:"hai re nand kishore sankadevi go safely and don't make them mad by your craziness understood "says buaji knowing her craziness.

Khushi:(making 3 Os)" aww.. Buaji why should I make them mad, you know they all like me so much"she exclaims.

Garima:"who don't like my daughter she is just like a bundle of happiness  whom all wants to treasure"says garima caressing khushi's hair.

Buaji agreed. Thought she is a little crazy girl but she is a very happy go lucky and kind hearted girl. She sees the time and says to khushi.

Buaji:"hai re nand kishore sankadevi go now before sun goes up on our head and making you bath again with your sweat. You know na at 9oclock only the sun started to burn the people in this summer season. You go go "saying buaji pushes her a little to go. Khushi nodded and says bye to all.

-     -     -    -     -     -    -    -    -    -    -  
RM, Arnav's room

Arnav was sitting on his recliner  busy with his laptop that was what Aman was thinking who is laying on bed but arnav was  eagerly waiting for khushi to come.akash came into arnav's room and sat on the bed eating a apple which he bring along with him.

Akash:"arnav when will you marry yaar. Which type of girl you like you can tell us you know you no need to hesitate because we are your friends we will find a beautiful girl to you right aman"aman nodded.

Aman:"yes yaar which qualities you should wants to be in your future wife"

Arnav just sign because he know till he not answer them they will continuously nag him about his marriage. So he just says what is in his mind.

Arnav:"ok I want a girl who is traditional, beautiful kind girl and take cares family members as her own family.who should accept me as arnav not ASR and she should be little crazy "arnav whispers last word without his knowledge remembering khushi's craziness.

Akash and Aman looks each other and ready for a mission  and standing on bed they together shouted
   "FINDING ARNAV'S WIFE"

Arnav comes out of his trance and looked at them weirdly as if they gone mad.Akash and Aman came and sat either side of arnav on recliner making arnav rolls his eyes seeing them.

Akash:"so arnav you have not find anyone whom you like"

Arnav was silent because he don't know what to say. When he was telling about the qualities of his future wife he was imaging khushi in his mind. Akash and Aman shake him questioning where you lost.

Arnav:"yaar forget about mine Aman you tell us about your future wife "he distract them from his marriage.

Amam:" I just want a simple girl who should loves and take care of this family that's it.

Akash:"yaa dadi ordered that after your marriage you have to stay here permanently"

Aman nodded. Arnav and family already told him to stay here but he had not agreed then. Nani ordered that after his marriage he should must stay here along with his wife because when he will go to office or out of station she may feel alone that's why if she live in rm she would always surrounded by family never feeling alone.