Part 22

Story continues from a mysterious man in black coming in AR with an intention against arnav.

The man went inside AR with his one hand in pocket and other hand adjusting his tie giving a stylish look.

All ladies opened their mouth seeing a handsome man coming inside. He looks like a mafia in black dress. He is wearing a AR logo identity card so all are thinking that may be he is a new employee of office.

He is running his eyes all over the office trying to find the person for whom he came for. There he saw arnav coming .

All the employees are working when a man named Suresh was sitting on his chair leisurely giving all his work to juniors.

He is a cunning man who makes the others to do his work and takes the credit of the work done by others.

He wants to come in good book of ASR so that ASR can promote him.

He was drinking juice when ASR came with his clients to send them off . He immediately sat on his chair properly and pretend to do work.

Arnav after sending off his clients, he went to his cabin as it's near lunch time. Akash and aman also went to his cabin for lunch.

The man in black also went behind them and started to see what they are doing as the door was little open.

He saw that arnav was having his lunch with others. He silently went from there to a nearby room and called someone .

Man"Boss ASR now only sended his clients and is having lunch with others. "

Call"....... "

Man"ok boss I will keep an eye on him till he go out of office "

Call"........"

Man" Don't worry boss. Leave at on me, I know what to do next. I will call you back later"

Saying he cut the call and went from there. Unknown to him someone heard his one side convention.

Suresh who went canteen to have something when he mistakenly happened to hear the conversation.

Suresh"ohh..his he spy of some of the AR rivals? Then it's great chance for me to become a best employee in front of ASR when I caught this man red handed. Who knows may be ASR can promote me as a manager seeing my loyalty and dedication towards his company"he started to dream about him being a manager and also being a  next MD of  AR. He smiled greedily thinking about his dreams.

Meanwhile after having lunch aman and akash both of them went to their respective cabin and started to work.

The man in black after having his lunch sat in one of the chair and seeing where all the employees working hardly. He make a boring face as he doesn't like working like a donkey so he started to scrolling in phone when he saw arnav going to conference Hall with aman for meeting.

He decided to go to arnav's cabin and silently went to arnav's cabin and peeks in to know if someone present in cabin or not. Not seeing anyone inside he came and took a look around the cabin. It was a big cabin with couch and attached bedroom in cabin.

He started to roam in cabin leisurely not minding about anything. He went inside the bedroom and looks around when he saw a photo there the arnav with 3 other man standing hands on shoulders of each others. He took that photo with him watching all 4 members closely and kept it on table.

He then came to the cabin and sat on the chair relaxedly. The chair was so smooth and comfortable that he just want to sat on it forever. Taking a headphone from bedroom he connected it to his phone and started to listening to music carefreely without caring about anything closing his eyes.