Part 13

After the shyam's truth and confessing their feelings arnav and khushi were sitting on bench in a garden cuddling, talking about how to reveal the truth about shyam to di.

"Di trust shyam and worship him like a God. I don't know how to say about shyam to di"arnav said.

" Arnavji we should tell the truth to di about shyam's true face. We shouldn't keep her in dark"said khushi.

"But khushi di will be heartbroken when she learns the truth about shyam. She can't able to take that betrayal"

"I know arnavji but di should know the truth. For permanent happiness di should tolerate temporary pain. Then only she can able to move on from that snake arnavji" Khushi explain.

"When we reveal the truth to family about shyam" Asked khushi .

"When we get more solid evidence, that day we will tell the family until then we should sow seeds of doubts about snake to di. When di will get suspicious about shyam then it make her to believe us" Said arnav.

"Ok leave all that tell me about yourselves" Said arnav.

"What's there to tell you. You know every thing about me"

"I mean do you had any boyfriend when you are studying in college"

"What.... I don't had any boyfriend. You are my first love and boyfriend" after some time"arnavji do you had any girlfriend when you are studying abroad "she asked with low voice with curiosity praying for 'no' answer

Seeing her curiosity he smirked and said" Not girlfriend but girlfriends. I had lots of girlfriend like Annie, Sofia, rose, haritha and some more whose name I forget "he said seeing her reaction.

Khushi hearing so many girlfriends name of arnav widen her eyes and mouth. Seeing her reaction arnav started to laugh. Seeing his laugh khushi realize that he his teasing her telling her lie. She held his shirt napel and said with warning voice" Mr raizada dare you take any other girls name then I will not spare you. You are mine only mine"saying she kissed his lips shocking him. This is the first time khushi is initiating the kiss. Arnav know this is the power of jealousy and possessiveness

After that they started to talk with each other spending some romantic time as they have lots of work to do tomorrow because they will not get enough time to spend with each other.

Next day

In rm evening all are sitting in living room including khushi who came to spend some time with raizada. Arnav was working in his room.

Shyam was also present there and gawking at khushi shamelessly sitting beside anjali. Khushi feels uncomfortable under his ugly gaze.

Payal seeing shyam staring at her sister became angry and want to smack on his face but kept quit as all are present in Hall.

Akash and aman were also seething in angry seeing that snake ogling at khushi openly because arnav told them about shyam being the paying guest of gupta.

Payal seeing khushi uncomfortable said"dadi mamiji  I will bring juice and snacks to you all. Khushi will you come and help me"

Khushi waiting for chance to escape from that snake gaze immediately said"of course jiji I will help you"and went with payal to kitchen and sighed in relief and said "thanks jiji for helping me from that dirty frog"

"No need to thanks me. You .
are my baby sister and it's my duty to help you when you are in any situation khushi " Said payal cupping khushi's cheeks affectionly .

After that they started to prepare snacks and juice and went to hall . All started to have their snacks when mami said"khushi can you take the snacks to arnav bitwa's room. You know na he is so busy to come down and have snacks"