Part 29

Story starts from families planning wedding preparation for arshi.

As the marriage is after 5 days they started to plan for each rituals.

After sometime buaji said "ok deviyaniji, I think we should leave now. There is lots of preparation to be do. "

Youngsters came near elders seeing all getting up .

Payal"buaji, amma and babuji have lunch and go na. It's already lunch time"

Nani "ha madhumathiji come to dining table and have lunch"

Guptas nodded at her then went to dining table.

Lunch went with joyful with bickering between mami and buaji.

While eating buaji said to khushi "oye titaliya after eating go and pack your bags, you are coming with us"

Arshi stopped their eating and looked at each other in sadness.

Arnav instead of eating started to play with food with a dull face thinking about khushi. Means I have to stay away from khushi. How can I stay without khushi.

All smiles looking at him admiring him.

Garima "arnav babuva you don't want to have food "

Arnav startled hearing her. He quickly replied "no no aunty, I am eating" Saying he started to eat with disinterest.

Mami" HHBB arnav bitwa why sadness over your face? As if the  marriage is after 3 years. Khushi will stay with you forever after 5 days. This 5 days will go in a blink if you participate in all functions"

Arnav frown and said "what the, I'm not gonna participate in any functions" He said firmly.

Anjali " If you don't want to have functions then no problem. You can meet khushi 5 days "

Arnav frown and said "why I have to meet her after 5 days? I can meet her whenever I want"

Anjali teased him "no no chote... According to the marriage rules, Bride and groom shouldn't meet till their marriage complete if there is no pre wedding functions "

Arnav "what the "

Aman innocently said teasing him "ha arnav  until marriage complete you shouldn't meet her. If there was functions ,in that pretext you could have meet khushi but bad luck. You have to stay without khushi for 5 days"

Arnav looks at khushi shockingly to know if it is true or false. Khushi knowing that they all are teasing him, blink her eyes innocently as saying yes.

Akash "so arnav should we cancel all the pre wedding functions "

Arnav immediately replied "no no. I'm ready to do all rituals or functions as you all say "

All laughs seeing his face. Seeing his face all knows that he can't leave without khushi. Guptas are happy to see him who loves their daughter so much.

Arnav was eating silently when a smile worn on his face seeing his left hand held by khushi  . He also hold her hand tightly in his hand and looks at khushi who was smiling at him lovingly with love in her eyes.

After having lunch khushi went to gues room to pack her bag.

All are discussing how to complete all functions in 5 days when arnav silently escaped from them and went to guest room.

Aman, akash, nk , Anjali and payal laughs inwardly seeing arnav going upstairs.

Guest room

Khushi was packing her bag when someone hugged her from behind circling his arm around her waist. Khushi smiles and holds his hands and lean on his chest closing her eyes.

Arnav said putting his chin on her shoulder inhaling her scent "I will miss you so much my love "

Khushi smiles and turn around being in his arms and said "just for 5 days arnavji , after that I will be with you forever "

Arnav just hummed hugging her tight. He can't able to stay without her.

Khushi smiles seeing him and rested her forehead on him bending his head a little. She slightly kissed his nose.

Arnav lifting his head a little and said "khushi you still didn't learn how to kiss your boyfriend"

Khushi smiles and nodded her head like no with a pout.

Arnav smiles and said "so let me teach you again " and slowly and slightly peaked her lips and then kissed her passionatly pouring all the love in that kiss. He slowly sat on bed pulling her on his lap still kissing her.

Living room

All are discussing when akash said " Dadi arnav said na that his engagement is already happened so why not we celebrate the functions which is after the engagement "

Aman "yes Nani. By this we can save more time and can celebrate other functions without any hurry "

All nodded and started to plan for kuldev pooja, havan, sangeeta, haldi and wedding.

Mami looks around and saw that her favorite bitwa is missing.

Mami "HHBB where arnav bitwa gone ?"

Anjali "where his happiness present "

Nk seeing arshi coming with a bag said "nannav mere bhai agaya "

All looks at them seeing arshi coming down.

Shashi "ok maaji we will take your leave now "

All nodded and they went outside the house.

Aman was opening his mouth to say that he will drop them when arnav immediately said "I will drop them "

Gapta's nodded as ok and sit in arnav's car. Khushi's parents and buaji sat in backside and khushi sat beside arnav who was sitting in driving seat.

Arnav started the car and went towards laxmi nagar to khushi's home.

Arshi we're silent in the journey just glancing at each other with smiles .

After reaching the home khushi's parents and buaji went inside leaving the arshi alone in car so that they can have some time.

Arnav seeing that all went inside the home immediately closed the car window and turns towards khushi.

Arnav "so just 5 days then you will be with me forever. I am just counting these 5 days to go fast "

Khushi leaning on his shoulder said "I'm too waiting for that day to come fast arnavji " After some time "arnavji come inside and have coffee and go na "

Arnav nodded no and said "some other time "

Khushi "not some other time, tomorrow you have to come here to take me for kuldev pooja. That time you have to have coffee and eat with your family. Understood. "

Arnav just smiles nodded his head and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Khushi "arnavji I think I should leave now. They must be waiting for me. "

Saying khushi came out of the car was going towards her home  when she turns and went near his side and asked him to lower his window glass.

Arnav done as she said. Khushi seeing all direction cautionly and pulling him by his shirt's  lapel and peaked his lips strongly.

Khushi after kissing his nose said "I love you arnavji "

Arnav smiles at her and said "love you too baby. See you tomorrow "

Bidding bye to each other they went to their respective place with a smile on their faces which is not taking the name to leave their lips.

Next is last part of this story.
__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Hope you like this update.

Please vote and comment how you  think about this update.

Thank you🙏