Part 32

Story continues from exchange of garland.

After the completion of varmaala with lots of teasing and whistling the bride and groom were said to sat near holy fire for further rituals.

Now it's time for main ritual. Taking the mangalsutra from panditji arnav looks at khushi for permission. Khushi looks at arnav and blushes looking down with a smile. Arnav smiles at her reaction taking her blush as yes and tied the  nuptial thread around her neck.

Then taking the pinch of sindoor and put it on her partition making her his ritually. A lone tear escaped from her eye in happiness of becoming his. Khushi holds the mangalsutra in her palm and looks at arnav.

Arnav cupped her face with his palm wiping the tear by his thumb kissed her forehead understanding her feeling. He also feels like her only.

Arnav looks at her eyes which are shining due to happiness said "I love you khushi " And kissed her partition closing his eyes.

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his love and hugged him saying "I love you too my laad governor "

All throws the rose petals on them seeing the lovely couple. Nani and anjali wipe the tears in happiness seeing their chotes marriage and his happiness.

Nk whistles and throws the petals on them when he feels some petals falling on his face. He looks side and saw that rani is throwing petals on him.

He looks at rani confusion and asked "Raniji why are you throwing flowers at me? You should throw the flowers on the married couple"

Rani smiles at him pulling his cheeks said "I just want to throw the petals on you. You looks so cute when you happy just like a cute baby"

Nk blushes hearing it. Whenever he the word cute he don't know what happens to him. Rani smirks at his red face and kissed his cheeks lightly.

Nk looks at Rani stunningly. Rani said "awe... Nk... You looks sooo cute that I want to eat you"

Nk still looks at her gulping. Rani stand beside him wrapping her arms around his arm leaning her head on his shoulder seeing arshi laughing hearing something aman saying and said "I too want to marry like them and live happily. "

Nk coming out from shock said slowly "then marry "

Rani pout "but I want cute man "

Nk "didn't you see any cute men here? " Asked coming near  her.

Rani smiles at him "yes... I saw one cute man "

Nk wrapping his arms slowly around her waist "then marry him "

Rani turns to him still being in his arms "will you marry me ".

Nk blushes and said " Yes "

Rani smiles at his cuteness pinching his cheeks "awe... My cutei pie "

On the other side after marriage   aman was taking the couples on stage for photo session when arnav stops him.

Aman asked "what happen? "

Arnav "aman my shoes... Where is my shoes? I can't roam in bare foot right."

Aman "oh... Your shoes. I had given shoes responsibility to nk to give you after the marriage "and calls nk who was talking with Rani " Nk where is arnav's shoes "

Nk "shoes...." He thinks for a while and said "yes...I given to one girl who said that you said to her to take the shoe from me and give to her"

Aman looks at nk in confusion "what....? But i didn't said to any girl ? "