Part 27

Family members all having breakfast while teasing arshi.

Nani feels happy seeing smile on family members face.

Nani "now our chote is also fall in love and ready to marry his love lady. That means next is aman's marriage then next Nk's marriage. After seeing your three marriage I can close my eyes without any tension Or worry about my kids.

Anjali " Nani.... Why are you saying like that. You need to carry your grandchildren, play with them, support them when their parents scold them? Many more is waiting for you to see and enjoy "

Anjali said while all are siding with her. They don't like if anyone talk like that.

Aman seeing the sad atmosphere said "I don't know that khushhaal is married? Right akash and nk" He teased arshi .

Akash making a sad expression said "yes with lots of expectation rani came here to express her love to khushhaal but lastly she went with broken heart "

All laughs seeing them teasing arshi.

Anjali putting her arms around khushi asked her " By the way khushi your brother khushhaal is so handsome and cool. Why you hide about khushhaal with us ha? We are friends right, you should make him meet us na? "

Khushi whining said "di..... You too teasing us. You all are so bad " Saying she went and sat beside Nani putting her head on her shoulder.

Payal said teasingly " Being my sister I didn't meet my brother and don't know that he is married . You are a bad sister of mine. You hide a very big  news from me."

Payal also teased her. Khushi looks at arnav for help with a pout. Arnav winked at her smilingly enjoying their teasing to khushi.

Khushi seeing all teasing her leaving arnav complaints to Nani "see na naniji, all are teasing me "

Nani caressing her cheeks said in a stern voice "listen everyone stop teasing my bitiya. Understand? "

All became silent. Khushi smiles and hugged her Nani and said "you are the best Nani. I love you "

After sometime Nani said "but one thing is sure ,your brother is so handsome "

All started to laugh. Khushi whined "Nani.... You too... "

Nani just laughed at her. After some time akash asked "By the way khushi whats you brother's wife name ?" He asked seeing arnav from his corner of his eyes.

Arnav smile vanished which brings the smile on khushi's face.

Khushi in mind "it's my turn to laugh "

Khushi " Jijaji my brother's wife name is arnavi. Such a cute name right? "

Now all laughs at arnav who is throwing daggers at nk.

Throwing the pillow at nk he said "idiot. Why did you spoiled my name ? "

Nk "nanav mere bhai, what's wrong in that. It's such a cute name. Arnavi"

Aman "yaa, seems like a arnav's long lost sister married to his gf's brother"

Nk "yaa correct. Arnav - khushi and arnavi - khushhaal. Super pair "

All started to laugh at them holding their stomach.

Seeing arnav standing in a battle pose Aman and nk started to run. Arnav chased them all the hall making the outer occupants present in Hall leaving in laughing mess.

After that all again started to tease arshi my their names.

Arnav's room

Arshi some how escaped from the teasing family and went into their rooms.

Arnav holding khushi's hand came inside the room. Arnav leaving khush's hand locked the door.

Khushi "arnavji why you locked the door. I will go my room. What family think seeing us together behind locked door? "

Arnav sitting on bed pulled khushi on his lap hugging her waist said "no one will think anything. They know about me and you. They trust us that we will be in limits. Don't worry about them and concentrate on your bf. "

Khushi putting her arms around his neck "I'm not asking about that. I know about our family"

Arnav "then what's your problem? "

Khushi "by very difficultly we escaped from their teasing. Now they get another reason to tease me " She pouted.

Arnav kissing her pout said " Yaar dont worry. They all are teasing batch. They will tease us even if we hold hands in oldage"

Khushi "why did you locked the door? "

Arnav hugging her placing his head on the crook of her neck said "because I wanted to spend time with you and I can't trust Aman, akash and nk. They comes to my room without any knocking or sounds to disturb me.

Khushi chuckles because whatever he said is true. She hugged him placing her head on his shoulder.

Khushi " Let me go to my room"

Arnav instead of leaving her , hugged her tightly falls on bed with khushi and sleep on the bed.

Khushi looked at him widening her eyes and said "arnavji why are you sleeping now. It's day time " She tries to get up.

Arnav pulling her on his chest asked "so what? "

Khushi shaking her head said "ok.if you want to sleep, you sleep. But leave me i don't want to sleep "

Arnav said with a cute pout "no, don't go. Sleep with me for sometime "

Khushi can't able to say no, so hugging him slept beside him for sometime.

Hall

Nani "manoramma, Anjali bitiya  and payal bitiya we should ask the priest to fix nearest date for wedding of chote and khushi bitiya"

Mami "right sasuma. We should  fix nearest date for wedding because the live birds can't able to stay far from each other "

Nani nodding her head said "yes I think I should call the priest and should ask about marriage date"

Saying she went and called the priest and talked with him.

After cutting call she said to others "priest will come afternoon to see the horoscopes of arnav and khushi

Aman " After date fixing we can  celebrate their wedding grandly "

All nodded their head and started the discuss about wedding plans whereas arshi are sleeping peacefully in each other arms.

Afternoon

Priest came and started to check the horoscopes of arshi counting something.

After some time he said "deviyanji according to their horoscopes there is only one date in this year .

Nani " Really panditji. When? *

Priest "after 5 days "

All looks at each other Worriedly. 5 days... How will  they complete all rituals in 5 days. 5 days is a less time "

Nani Worriedly asked "panditji is there any date after this? "

Priest "yes there is another date after this"

All looks at him sighing in relief and Nani asked "when? "

Priest "after 3 years "

"What the"

All looks at arshi who were standing on the last step near Hall with shocked expression.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Hope you like this update.

Please vote and comment how you  think about this update.

Thank you🙏