Part 6

Arnav smirk seeing the man struggling and said in a husky voice "so you don't know why you came here KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA"

Yes the man is non other than khushi in a male disguise so that arnav and other couldn't recognize her. In man getup she came here to see the girl arnav likes.

Khushi stops struggling in his arms when arnav said her name. She was shocked how arnav recognize her. She touched her fake beard, mustache and man hair wig to see anything gone wrong but everything is on its right place.

Arnav laugh seeing her touching her face like that.

Khushi removes her hand from her face seeing his laugh and she started to sweating,tried to control the situation and said in a little manly voice "wh.. who is khushi my name is khushhaal, can't you see I am a man"

Arnav laughs at her seeing her sweating trying to prove him that she is a khushhaal, not khushi and he decided to tease her.

Arnav with a smirk said"so you are not khushi "khushi nodded no" Ok I believed that you are not khushi,you are a man"he parted from her whom he was holding her still in his arm and she signed in relief thanking her devi maiyya that he believed her but his next stance made her shock"arey you are sweating so much, why are you buttoned up to your neck, can't you feel hot. Nevermind let me unbutton your first two buttons so that you can get some cool air"saying that he was about to touch her lower neck to unbutton when khushi shouted no in her original voice crossing her arms. Arnav smirks at her as if saying you caught.

When he was having soft drinks he feels a cold air on his face and thinks if khushi came here but he shrugged it as why will she come here. Though he started to see around but couldn't find her. When he was dancing with rani he sense someone staring at him. He turned around to see who is staring him when is eyes land on a slim figure wearing a male costume.He sees that man eyes and shocked to see a Hazel eyes which reassembled like a khushi's eye. He intensely seeing her eyes then he confirmed that the man is khushi in male costume but he was confused why she came here in this getup.
He walked down the dance floor to his friends and observed khushi when she was dancing with rani. He can understand by her face that she is feeling uncomfortable dancing with rani close. He laughs inwardly. When he saw that she is coming down the dance floor, he went towards the back of the Hall. As he excepted she came to back of the Hall and he corners her.

Khushi lifted her lashes to ask arnav by her eye like' how you recognize me'.

Arnav replied understanding her gesture, holding her again in his arm by pulling her waist on his chest and pointed towards her eye"seeing your hazel eyes"

They stare each other eyes when arnav's eye travels to her pink lips. Even in fake beard and mustache he can see her real face. He slowly leans towards her lips,khushi closed her eyes clutching his forearm tightly seeing him so close to her and gulped.

When he was just 1 inches away from her lips moved little back seeing her closing her eyes and slowly kissed her left cheek lightly saying"you looks so cute in male getup"and again kiss her on her right cheek lingering his lips on her soft cheek before moving back.This is his 1st cheek kiss to women except his family and that to a women he likes.

Khushi shockingly opened her eyes feeling his hard lips on her cheeks and looks in his eyes. Seeing his intense eye staring at her with a smirk, she became red by shyness. Arnav smirk widen seeing his favorite color on her face.

In their rabba ve moment they forget that other two couple of eyes are seeing them. Akash and Aman nearly faint seeing their arnav hugging and kissing a man. They can't believe their eyes what they are seeing.They had not heard their talks but seeing them together like this only one thing came in their mind that "is arnav a gay"