Part 5

GH
Next day in khushi's room she was pacing here and there not knowing what to do. She don't know why arnav marring someone don't settle well with her.She want to be strong but can't because she know that somewhere corner of her heart says that she like him. She became puzzled what to do now. Lots of things are running in her small crazy brain.

Khushi:"From how long arnavji was loving this meena" "Is she looks beautiful" "Is she really loves arnavji or is behind his money" "Shall I go and see how see look" "Yaa i will see whether she is really good or have any evil intention" "Yes today at xyz hotel I will go and see her" She was thinking all this when suddenly one more thought came in her mind"if arnavji loves someone then why he stares me as I stare at my sugary sweet jalebiya.Then what was that on payash pre wedding preparation.I thought he had some feelings towards me when he see me with his molten chocolate orbs in which I melt just like an ice cream in summer season"."Ooo God he just ajeeb. Why he is giving me wrong signals".crying she sat on her bed.

After composing herself she said"Today I will go to venue to see who is she "with a determination she went to kitchen to make jalebiya to lighten her heart.

RM

3As became ready for the party. Aman and akash was teasing arnav with meera's name. Arnav just rolled his eyes seeing them.

Anjali,payal, nani and mami were sitting on the sofa talking. Seeing them coming down together in a 3 piece suit they smiles.

Mami:"arey wha our bitwas are looking so handsome, kisi ki nazar na lage inpar"nani and mami nodded. Akash raise his eyebrows at payal with a smirk who became shy and look down.
All laughs at her shyness.

Aman:"ok guys we will go it's already 5:30 pm"said seeing time on his wristwatch.

Nani:" Ok go and come safely understand ".they all nodded and went to party in one car.

XYZ HOTEL

In the hotel the Hall was beautifully decorated. All business man and women, Royal people, employees of the company were enjoying the party drinking and dancing.

3As are talking with the other business man after congratulating the old couple. After that they went to have soft drinks.

Outside the venue one man wearing white shirt with black blazer and jeans come out of the auto and stand in front of the hotel. He went inside the hotel looking all direction when his eyes fall on the man for whom he came. He was enjoying with his brothers drinking soft drinks.He went and stand behind them showing his back to them listening their talk.

Aman and akash are teasing arnav about meera.

Akash:"arey yaar arnav when will your meena come. What happen to her that she still not come"

Arnav:"Yaar Mr Mehta said that she went to parlor".aman and akash laughing hearing this, parlor at this age.

Aman:"I think she is trying to impress you by looking beautiful "

Arnav:"she no need to impress me, I already like her and she no need to look beautiful because she is already beautiful "

Aman and akash nodded because she looks beautiful in this age also and they also like her. The man behind them listening all this with mixed feelings. When they were discussing akash sees someone and said to arnav.

Akash:"arnav your meenu came see there"saying he pointed towards towards aged women meenakshi.

Arnav and Aman turns towards the pointed side and saw the meena. The man behind them also turns towards the pointed side there he saw one old woman and with her one young beautiful girl of mid twenties wearing a beautiful pink lehanga. The man thinks that the young girl is meena about whom these 3 are discussing.