Part 12

Gupta house

Morning in khushi's room, khushi was choosing a red dress for today's date with arnav...their first date. She is so excited for today's date but was confused to select dress for date. As her arnav said her to wear something red so she was searching nice red dress to wear in cupboard. Majority of her cupboard is filled with all shades of red color. She removes her red dress and put them on her bed. The room became messy. Khushi sat at the edge of the bed and sees the bed and the room where all her clothes are scattered. She was in a confused state to select a dress for today's date not knowing which dress she has to wear.

"Saree or salwar kamiz"

She was so lost in her thoughts that she don't know when her buaji came to her room.

Buaji who came to khushi's room to know why her titaliya stuck in her room from 2 hour that she didn't came to breakfast also.Shouting for khushi buaji came to her room and was shocked to see the messed up room.

"Hai re nandakishor what happened to your room sankadevi. It looks like a toofaan came to your room. Arey parameshwari what have you done to your room" Buaji yelled making khushi cone out of her thoughts.

Seeing the room and then her buaji and she started to sob.

"Buaji.. I don't have clothes to wear"she said still sobbing.

Buaji for a few minutes stand silently as if she heard a shocking news.Khushi seeing her standing like a statue shook her" Buaji what happen to you "she asked.

Buaji came out of the shock state and smacked her Sankadevi head and yelled" That's should be my question... What happened to you Sankadevi. First I thought you had some problem in your brain but now you had problem to your eyes also.See what have you done to your room. Why the clothes are scattered. What are you thinking to do"exclaimed buaji.

"Buaji I was selecting dress for today but don't know which dress has to wear"said khushi.

" Why are you taking so much time for selecting dress for office Sankadevi "

"Woh...There is a party of our client so they invited all our office staff so that's why I am selecting a dress for party buaji" Khushi lied.

"At what time"

"Evening 6pm "

"But how will you go alone that to night time"

"Buaji arnavji will come to take me so I will be not alone"

"Ohh so arnav babua will come then I no need to be worry"

Khushi sighed in relief as she manage to convince her buaji. That time when she went to party in male disguise ,she manage to convince her family at she went with her friends not making them suspicious on her.

Buaji while going out of her room said "I know arnav babua will take good care of you" and went out as she knows that there is something in between arshi as payal called her and said what happened in RM yesterday. And she was happy to know that as she know that arnav babua is a perfect man for her Sankadevi but only the problem is can arnav babua can handle her Sankadevi craziness.

After buaji went out khushi again started to search the best dress. After sometime she select one dress which she know arnav will like it. When she was selecting the dress one thought came in her mind. She became restless thinking about shyam. She knows that arnav will tell about his feelings today. But before he tells she has to tell him the truth about shyam because she can't start the relationship with arnav hiding about the shyam true face. But she don't know how to reveal the truth to him.