Part 15

Story continues from arshi, payash and aman planing against shyam and shyam planing against arshi.

Living room

Nani, mami and anjali were discussing about arshi.

"I thought I will not see my chote's marriage soon and will live his life lonely but like a angel khushi bitiya came and win the chote's heart. I just waiting for them to agree to marriage" Nani said happily.

"Yes yes sasuma then he will live happily with his wife then we can find the two beautiful bride for our other two son's" Mami said.

"Yes nani, mami i too want to see my chote's marriage.But nani will chote agree to marriage. As you all know the chote's theory about marriage. He doesn't believe in marriage" Anjali raised her problem.

"Don't worry bitiya chote will definitely agree to marriage because the bride is khushi "said nani

Meanwhile

Shyam went towards his cupboard and removed a box and smirk evilly" Rani Sahiba you and your brother is the only obstacle coming in between me and khushiji, so first let me remove you from my path and then your brother also be removed from my life "saying he again kept the box inside the cupboard.

Living room

Shyam came to living room and after some time arnav and his gang came.

Khushi started"naniji I think I should go home now. In home amma and buaji will be waiting for me"

Hearing this arnav made a face with disappointed, all suppressed their smile seeing arnav's face except shyam.

Nani"khushi bitiya when you gone to chote's room I called madhumati and taken permission of your stay here so you no need to worry, you are staying here today and tomorrow "

When Nani completed her sentence arnav's face bloom like a flower which was noticed by all.

Anjali"yes you are staying here and we will do lots of fun today"

HP came and said that dinner is ready. Nani said "ok kids now come and let's have dinner" Saying she went with mami to dining table.

All said ok and went towards dining table. Nani sat at head chair, Anjali shyam akash payal at right side and mami aman arnav khushi at left side.

All started to have dinner chatting with each other. Khushi while eating stops her action when she feel one hand on her thigh. She looks at the owner of the hand and it was arnav's hand.

She with her eyes gestures him to remove his hand but instead he started to rubbing her thigh gently. She choked her food in shock which gains others attention.

Payal"khushi what happened? Are you alright"

Khushi composing herself giving angry glare to arnav replied "yes jiji I'm alright" and started to have her dinner.

Arnav smirk seeing her and again started to rub her thigh. Khushi getting angry pinched his back of his hand strongly making arnav to hiss in pain which again gain the attention of others.

Anjali "chote what happened? Why you scream? "

Arnav "nothing di I accidentally touch the hot soup by mistake"

Khushi "careful arnavji you shouldn't touch anything without knowing it's after effect. Keep your hands in your control" Saying she smirk at him.

Arnav smiles at her and said with his eyes"picture abhi baki hai my baby"

Arnav slowly dropped his spoon down the table making sound which again gains everyone attention.

Mami"now what happened "

Arnav"notting mami spoon dropped from my hand under table "

Khushi seeing the spoon under the table bends down to take spoon. Arnav also pretend to bends down to take spoon.

Khushi takes the spoon and was going to raise her head up when arnav holds her hand and pulled her close to him by holding her nap and kissed her lips strongly giving her shock.

After kissing her he takes the spoon from her hand and sat on his chair as nothing happened.

Khushi was still in her shock state seeing arnav's bold move of kissing her that too in the place filled with people.

Seeing her arnav said with innocent "khushi what are you still doing bending down. I got what I what.... means my spoon, you can get up "

Khushi coming out of her shock state sat on her chair and looks at everyone to see wheather anyone witness their kiss but sighed in relief to see all are busy in chatting except shyam and aman.

Shyan fumes in anger seeing them sitting close to each other.

Aman sat on his chair with open mouth and shock to witness their kiss. As he was sitting beside arnav he can see what is happening beside him and was shocked to see arnav kissing khushi in presence of so many people.

Aman thought with open mouth"where are you my future gf or wife? Arnav and akash were enjoying their time with their loved ones but me sitting alone just seeing their romance.

Seeing aman's open mouth arnav frowned and then smirk. Taking a green chili he put in aman's mouth.

Arnav "Aman why you opened your mouth eat na" Saying arnav started eating. Aman was also started chewing thinking it as a food and he immediately choked feeling burning sensation in mouth and he started to shout "aa aa spicy.... Spicy... Water.... Water"

Arnav immediately gives him a water which Aman drinks in one gulp. Arnav started to laugh seeing aman's condition, with him others also laugh.

Seeing arnav's teasing him he takes two chili and forcefully make him eat it. Now arnav's mouth started to burn and Aman laughs at him.

Seeing them all started to laugh. Controlling her laugh Nani said

Nani"chote stop teasing Aman and all continue your dinner"

All started to eat happily except one who was burning without eating chili seeing all happy which doesn't like to see.

Shyam"I have to implement by plan of removing Anjali and arnav soon from my path, so that I can make khushi mine"

What shyam is hiding in a box?
__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Sorry guys I got late to update due to my college work.

I know this story not went up to your expectation. Sorry guys this is my first story I am writing for the first time so I don't know how to write story. I am writing whatever came in my mind.

Sorry if you don't like this story. You may comment me if you don't like my story or not interested to continue to read this story.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.