part 8

Arnav went to his room with a smile remembering arshi moment and sleep peacefully after getting fresh. Today he came to know that the feeling he has for khushi is not like but love.

Yes, he had fallen in love with khushi which he know that not one sided but love is from both sides.

Aman became flabbergasted who was waiting for arnav saw him going to his room with a smile. He also went to his room to spend a sleepless night. Akash also didn't sleep thinking about arnav.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In morning all are sitting in the dining room for breakfast. Arnav came getting ready to dining table you have breakfast and can go to office to see khushi.

He came to his chair and sat when he saw both aman and akash were sitting wearing causal instead of formal.

"You both not coming to office"he questions while having his breakfast.

Both nodded no as if saying not coming. Arnav raised his eyebrow in a questioning way asking what happen.

"We are not feeling well that's why" both said together.

"Yes chote see their eyes how it became red due to sleeplessness and their face also became pale"anjali said seeing their face feeling concern.

Arnav just nodded believing them because both are behaving strange from yesterday, may be due to their not feeling well.

After some time arnav announced" Khushi Will be coming to AR from today"

All became happy knowing khushi joining the office. Anjali smiles knowing this will be arnav's idea of joining khushi in AR. But aman was confuse by his stance. He don't know what is running in arnav's mind. It became very difficult to read his mind.

"Chote you should take care of her because now she is our family member. You should not make her cry or give trouble. Understand "nani warned.

Arnav was like what the...Why should he trouble her. He called her not to trouble her but to spend some time with her. He just nodded. All giggle seeing his expression. He was done with his breakfast and wearing his coat while saying,

"You both take rest well and come to office when you both will feel better. Ok"saying arnav went from there to office.

AR

Arnav was sitting in his cabin eagerly waiting for khushi to show her presence but she still not came.

When he was working on his laptop he heard a knock on his cabin door. He replied in a stern voice

"Come in"

A lady in a knee length skirt and white top came inside the room and stand in front of arnav's table.

"Good morning asr these are the some paper which need your sign"said lavanya coming close to arnav to get his signature.

Arnav taking a pen started signing it after going through the papers. When he was signing lavanya was continuously staring him. She always want him to be her but he does not give head to her. She had given so many signals of her love but he always ignore it as if he had not seen it.

She was about to touch his shirt collar in pretext of neatening the collar when arnav block her touch moving back.

"What the"

"Asr i was just Neatening your shirt collar" She lied.

"No need I can do it myself" saying he started to neat his collar which is already neat. He know she likes him but he doesn't like her because he already loves khushi.