Part 34(last part)

Arshi's room.

Next day of marriage both arnav and khushi sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. Due to sunlight their sleep got disturbed. Arnav slowly opened his eyes while khushi was still struggling with sunlight lightly frowning.

Arnav smiles a little and an mischievous thought came into his mind. He puts his hand above her eyes blocking sun light. Khushi's frown disappear. Then arnav removed his hand and continued to do this. Khushi groaned in annoyance. Smiling at her arnav slightly shake her.

"Buaji.... Please let me sleep na.. I'm already so tiiired"

Arnav chuckled at her and kissed her cheeks saying "buaji ki bachhi .... Get up... "

Hearing Arnav's voice khushi sat on bed forgetting where she is. The blanket which was covering her body falls below her waist leaving her upper body bare.

"Arnavji....! What are you doing here...? What if amma buaji see you here... " Saying she looks around to see if her amma or buaji came to her room but confused to see different but familiar room. She looks at arnav who was raising his eyebrows then she remembered that she married yesterday and is in arnav's now her room also .

"Ohh... Sorry arnavji I forgotten that I got married.. " She smiled sheepishly.

"Well... " Saying arnav wrapping his hands around bare waist pulling her closer. Khushi's eyes popped out feeling his cold hands and looks down and was shocked to see her bare self. Then she remembered after marriage what happened. She tried to pull the blanket till her neck when arnav holds her both hands and said " No problem... You finally remembered what happened yesterday.... Night "

Khushi blushes remembering yesterday's event. Arnav smirked seeing her reaction and kissed her red cheeks.

Khushi still struggling to pull her hands from his holds said " Chodiya  hame.. Leave me arnavji... I... I have to take bath.. "She said with difficulty breathing hard as his lips are traveling all over her upper body.

" As you say my lovely highness... I have to obey you or else you may throw me out of this room "

"Who said this? " She asked frowning

"Aman... He had given me so many marriage tips to maintain a healthy marriage relationship"

Khushi chuckled and said sarcastically "O.. Really... He is only not married and giving you marriage tips"

"What's the need to get married to give marriage tips. When seeing others marriage life only we understood the Do and Do's of after marriage life "

"Well I think Aman bhai instead of judging others marriage life he should marry? "

"I think... He is in that process only " He remembered Aman with suhana .

Khushi was so involved in talks that she totally forgot when arnav picked her and brought to washroom. Making her stand on floor arnav on the shower. Khushi gasped when she feels water on her then she saw both under shower completely naked.

She feels so shy that she covers herself with her hands and turned around. Slowly arnav hugs her from behind and whispered in her ear huskily " No more hide and seek baby. It's enough now "

Khushi slowly turns around and looks at him and lost in his eyes and then both lost in each other.

--------------------------------------------------

Dining room

All family members were having breakfast talking about yesterday marriage event.

They were so happy that finally their 'I-am-allergic-to-marriage' man got married. After breakfast all sat in living room.