Part 26

Story continues from when Rani said that she falls in love with one of arnav's friend.

--------------------------------------------------

Arnav being confused asked her directly "what's his name Rani? "

Rani blushes a little and said leaving all the occupants in the living room with open mouth in shock.
"Khushhaal"

"Whaaaat"

All screamed at once hearing that. They all looks at khushi one time then at Rani. They all know that khushi is non other than khushhaal only.

Khushi was standing beside arnav like a statue as if someone has freezed her.

Rani unaware of their situation continues " When my sight first time fall on him, I fall in love with him. You all can say as love at first sight. "

Coming out of their shock state all started to laugh seeing khushi whose eyes were big as egg .Rani was confuse as why they are laughing.

Rani "why you all are laughing? "

Arnav chuckles and said "what is there in her... I mean him that you love him? He is soo thin and fragile. No muscles. If we blow in front of him he will fly away " He said eyeing khushi.

All again started to laugh hearing arnav except khushi who was fuming in anger.

Taking the pillow from sofa khushi throws at arnav in anger  and started to hit him on his shoulder with her small hands "how dare you to say like this"

Arnav laughed at her holding her both hands in his big hand and pulls her closer to him "what's wrong I said. I said truth  only "

All smiles at them but Rani was shocked to see ASR laughing and hugging a girl causally and all are smiling at them.

Arnav seeing the shock on rani's face clarifies to her . Side hugging khushi arnav said "meet my girlfriend khushi kumari gupta "

"Soon to be raizada " Others shouted.

Rani smiles at her and said " Wow ! So finally ASR falls in love. I thought that he will never fall in love or marriage by seeing his behavior towards girls. I thought he will be a second Salman khan but I'm shocked hearing this. Something is there in you that ASR falls in love with you "

Khushi smiles at her pleasantly.

Rani continues "but... Why she reacted like that as if you are referring at her?" She questioned arnav.

Now all became silent not knowing how to answer her. 

All looking at khushi for what to answer. Khushi pleaded them with her eyes to not to tell them about her. If they tell rani about her,they have to tell about why khushi came in male disguise.

So to avoid more complication arnav said" Because she is....... Khushhaaaaal's sister khushi. She get angry has I teased her brother"

All suppressed their smiles.

Arnav continues "don't you see her. Isn't she looks same like him? Thin and fragile? "

Rani carefully looking her tip to bottom "yees... She looks like khushhaal. Even though he is thin and had no muscles he looks cute and innocent like a baby . I prefer cute boys than muscular boys. " She said Imaging khushhaal.

All looks at her pity. Poor girl. They don't want to break her heart but they had no other options.

Arnav not knowing what to answer her said what came in mind " Actually.... Rani. Sorry to disappoint you but he is already married "