Part 9

After the mind blowing kiss arnav and khushi are just staying in each other arms with a pleasant smile on their lips. Arnav time to time kissing her hairs and caressing its.Khushi is peacefully resting her head on his shoulder circling her arms around his waist.

Their peaceful moment was spoiled by a knock on the door. They suddenly looks at each other and door. Khushi trys to get up from his lap but arnav hold her tight not letting her go.

Khushi seeing at the door side said to arnav "arnavji someone is at outside the cabin please leave me"

Arnav nodded no bring her close "no I will not let you go"

Khushi looks at arnav with a pleading pout to leave her when she again heard the knock. Arnav can't able to resist himself seeing her pout and kissed her pout making her red and makes her hair proper which became messy due to his caressing. Khushi can't able to face him after his quick kiss and looks down at his shirt lapel with shyness when she sees the shirt of his has wrinkles which is caused by her during the kiss. She became more red remembering their kiss and started to straightening his shirt without looking at him still sitting on his lap. When arnav makes her to looks presentable and then loose his grip on her. Khushi gets up from his lap and stands opposite to his table. Arnav makes his chair as it was before by adjusting it's angle and presses the button to open the door and said in a stern voice "come in"

Lavanya who was furious by the khushi that arnav calls her to his cabin and not came out even after one hour.

Lavanya "what the hell is happening in ars's cabin that khushi still not came down. When I go to his cabin he will sent me out of the cabin within 10 minutes or less but khushi went to asr's cabin and it's more than 1 hour still she not came. This is too much. I only Will go and check what's happening"by this she went to upstairs to arnav's cabin and knocks the door and tries to open the door. She was shocked to know that door is locked from inside"why the hell is the door is locked from inside, what they are doing inside"saying she again knock the door then she heard his come in.

Opening the door she went inside and looks at khushi who is standing in front of table and arnav checking some file.

Arnav ask sternly without looking at lavanya" What... "

Lavanya nervously said hearing his stern voice "ASR today you have meeting with Mr Rakesh sharma at 12pm in hotel TJS Royale"

Arnav with narrowing his eyes looks at her "are you my PA ? "
lavanya nodded her head like no"had I ask you to remind me my today's schedule? "

Lavanya nodded no and said "asr today your PA aman sir not came that's why I am reminding you "

Arnav"first of all for your kind information aman is not only my PA but also the manager of AR. Secondly what if aman is absent today, I had new PA here. You not need to remind me about my schedule my PA will inform me"he said curtly.

Lavanya "who is your PA sir"

Arnav"meet kkg my new PA"

Lavanya was shocked hearing this. She works in this company from 3 years and heard that arnav not prefer girls for PA post and this is first time he choose one girl as his PA that to chamkili. She became jealous at khushi and thinks at khushi is snatching arnav from her.

Arnav again started to checking his file indicating that she can leave. Lavanya flares at khushi and gives her a angry glare before storming out of the cabin. Khushi was confuse why lavanya giving her angry glare.

After she went out the cabin khushi asked arnav "arnavji why today aman bhai not came to office? "

Arnav"He is not feeling well that's why not came to office today"after sometime he again said "so Ms Gupta as my PA you have to come to meeting with me today understand" Khushi nodded her head as ok"then let's go"saying both went out of the cabin.