Part 31

Soon the time came for arshi's marriage. Arnav was already sitting on a mandap wearing a brown sherwani which is selected by his love and eagerly waiting for khushi to join him on mandap.

Nani already introduce sunita's family to anjali, aman and nk. Anjali and rahul just stealing glances now and then.

Arnav was following what panditji is saying to do with searching eyes for his love .

All family members are standing and watching the marriage. When panditji asked to bring the bride.

Anjali and payal went to guest room to bring khushi who was sitting on stool bitting her nails nervously. Seeing her nervousness both smiles.

Anjali came near her and setting the dupatta neatly said lifting her chin lightly "wow! Khushiji you are looking so beautiful. All set ready to become the queen of the chote. Looking so gorgeous. No evil eyes should fall on you " Saying she kissed her forhead lovingly.

Khushi smiles at her brightly and hugged her.

Payal " So khushi come down. If we take more time to go down then your arnavji will come and carry you to mandap. He is so desperate to marry you "she said teasingly.

Khushi blushes hearing her teasing but she know whatever her jiji told is true. Didn't she know how desperate is her arnavji to marry her.

Anjali " Ok payalji let's take our bride to mandap Or else chote will definitely come here. "

They both laughs and teased khushi a lot. Covering khushi's face with dupatta to tease arnav they both bring her downstairs.

There was so much commotion was going on. One side panditji as chatting matras other side guests are talking about the wedding arrangements, some boys are looking beautiful girls around them , girls are talking selfies with their gang and elders were talking about their childrens marriage when the Hall became silent seeing the bride brought down by Anjali and payal.

Arnav who's eyes were searching for his lady love saw the sight of his love coming down wearing the designer red with green lehenga especially designed by him for her . The choli and lehenga perfectly fitted to her body looking like a goddess. But frown seeing her face blocked by the dupatta.

Khushi was nervous as Anjali and payal brought her near the mandap. But her all nervousness gone seeing her arnavji staring at her with an open mouth. Thanks to dupatta that she can see him freely through the dupatta without anyone knowledge.

Nk who was capturing photos of them even though cameraman was present shouted "nanav mere bhai, close your mouth or else I will frame your open mouthed photos and will publish in social media"

All laughs at arnav and arnav flushes and glared at his monkey to talk no....shout nonsense in front of all.

Khushi laughs seeing his flushed face. "Haye my cute arnavji "

As she was about to climb the steps of mandap arnav came near her forwarding his hand to hold. Khushi smiles at him and holds his hand.

Arnav smiles at her and pulls her towards him. Khushi gasped by his sudden act as she was directly crashed on his chest. He hold her by her waist.

Now arnav can see her lightly through her dupatta . He no need to guess how she looks because he know she looks gorgeous just by seeing her eyes through the dupatta.

All were like awe seeing the lovely romantic couple.

"Wow! Nice pose nanav mere bhai. I don't know that the bride should be received like this. Good " Said nk captured more photos.

"Haye haye.... " All started to sing seeing arshi. Khushi became red and was about to go back when arnav pulled her again towards him and said to nk.

"No...this is my style to receive my bride "

Once again all started to sing haye haye making khushi to hide her face in arnav's chest in shyness.

Panditji smiles at the cute couple and said that it's time for marriage.

Arshi came and sat beside each other. He tried to see her face by bending his head. Seeing him nk said "sambar ( sabar )karo nanav babua... Sambar (sabar) ka ful meetha hota hai. You can see khushiji afterward"

"What the ...... Why sambar has to be sweet? First of all what sambar has to do with my marriage? " Arnav asked confusionly.

Rani who was standing beside nk admiring him laughs at him and said  "nk... It's not sambar... It's sabar "

Nk said sorry cutely holding his ears. Rani laughs at him and pulled his cheeks " You looks so cute when you speak wrong hindi "

Nk shied at her comment on him and hods his cheeks which she pulled.

"What the... for you he looks cute while speaking hindi? " Arnav asked because he get irritate whenever that monkey speak in hindi which is always directed to him.

Rani "of course.... He looks so cute " Saying she again pulled his cheeks.

All laughs at Nk's red face. Anjali lifted the dupatta a little. Arnav lost on her beauty. Before that monkey tease him he compose himself.

Panditji started to chatting the matra. It's time for Garland exchange. Khushi was about to put garland around arnav's get when he was lifted up by akash and aman. Nk was busy taking pictures from all angles. Khushi pouted seeing that and tries to put garland by jumping but no use.

Arnav laughs seeing her jumping. All laughs seeing the cute couple . Khushi looks at arnav and said with a cute pout whining "arnavji...... "

Arnav smiles seeing her pout and want to kiss her but stoped himself. He said to Aman and akash to leave him. They leaved him.

Arnav stand in front of her and gesture her to put garland around her but khushi turns to other side and said with a fake anger "no.... I don't have interest to put garland around you "

"What the "

All laughs at arnav's face. They know khushi is teasing him.

Buaji laughs and said "arnav babua you know when sankadevi will get angry , she will become stubborn and will not listen to anybody "

Nani "haa... Now you have to coax  her for marriage "

All cheers at arnav to coax khushi.

Arnav smirks at khushi who was controlling her smile said "ok "

In next second khushi was in air. Arnav bended and lifted  khushi by her knee. Khushi gasped by his sudden act and holds his shoulder for support.

All closed their mouth with their palm seeing the sence in front of them.

Khushi whispers "arnavji leave me.... What are you doing? "

Arnav looking up at her and said with a smirk " Not until you put garland around me. Or else I will carry till you put garland around my neck "

All cheers for khushi now. Khushi blushes but nevertheless put garland around his neck and hugged him in shyness. All claps at them with a smile.

Arnav slowly puts her down on her feets and kissed her left cheek which is red due to him. Khushi opened her mouth wide seeing his boldness that he  kissed her in front of everyone.

Arnav nearing her ear said huskily "khushi close your mouth or else I will kiss your lips "

Khushi immediately closed her mouth and covered her face by her palm in shy hearing his bold talks . Arnav smiles at her takes her in his arms warmly.

All are just admiring the beautiful pair with a smile.

__________________________________

Hi guys how are you all? Hope you all are fine.

Sorry guys I want to complete this story but it dragged a little long.

Hope you all like this update. 

Please vote and comment how you  feel about this update.

Thank you🙏