Part 14

Story continues from shyam seeing arshi kissing each other and went to his room angrily.

Arnav's room

Arnav was cuddling khushi who was still sitting on his lap. Arnav was typing something on his phone.

"Arnavji when we will expose shyam real face to di and family" Khushi asked arnav.

"Soon" Arnav replied nonchalantly still digging in phone.

"Soon when arnavji? . Did you get all evidence against shyam"

"Mmm"

Khushi frowned at him who was giving one word answer to her. She saw him typing something on his phone.

"Arnavji here I'm saying something and you are busy typing something in your phone"

Keeping phone on tea table arnav replied"oh sorry baby I was just messaging akash, aman and payal to meet me in our room"

"Our room? " Khushi asked confused.

"Yes baby this is our room. If you are mine then I am yours and the things which belongs to me is also yours so the room" He said lovingly.

She was overwhelmed by his statement and kissed his nose in happiness.

"What the... If you want to kiss, kiss my lips, neck and wherever you want next time"

Khushi shyed hearing his bold words and tried to divert him"when will jiji, jijaji and aman bhai come"

"Mmm may be now as they are in living room only"

"WHAT" She jumped out of his lap and sees towards the room and sighed in relief as they till not reach here or else they could have seen her sitting on arnav's lap.

"Arnavji you should tell me before only na that they will be coming now only. What if they see us together close"

"So what if they see us together. They will not file case in police station on us being together as we are engaged" He explains.

"It's not like that arnavji. They don't know that we are engaged and I want to keep our love secret from others till shyam case closed"

"Ok as you say and I also liked this idea of keeping our love matter secret. It is very fun to meet you behind their back and spending romantic time hiding from our family. It will be very thrilling" Arnav said.

Khushi was shocked to hear this. Spending time hiding from family. Its like a film and interesting.

Unknown to them payal, Akash and aman heard every thing from the time khushi jumped from arnav's lap. They were shocked to see them together so close. They smiles at each other. They are again shocked hearing that arshi are engaged without their knowledge.

On hearing about spending time behind the family back and keeping their love story from others not knowing that all members know about them, they controlled their laugh by closing their mouth with their palm not want to disturb the love birds.

Composing themselves they knocked on the open door gaining arshi's attention. After coming inside aman and akash sat on bed on either side of arnav and payal on recliner. Khushi also sat beside payal on recliner.

"So arnav why you called us suddenly" Akash asked.

"Well I called you here is because I want to say something about shyam" Arnav started.

"About shyam" Payal asked shocking .

"Yes shyam as we came to know that he is the paying guest of gupta" Aman said.