Part 16

Living room

After having dinner all sat in living room watching movie. Arnav and khushi talking smilingly sitting beside each other on sofa with aman beside arnav.

Seeing them sitting together made shyam furious.Finding the correct time shyam whispers in anjali's ear"Rani sahiba i think you forgot something "

Anjali asked confusing "what"

"About sari " Shyam said.

Then Anjali remember "oh.. I totally forgot about it. Thanks shyamji for reminding me about sari"

"It's ok rani sahiba. Ok i have some work and taking my needed file I will go to study room. If you need anything call me ok . I will just come completing it" Saying that he went towards his room.

Anjali's room

After going inside the room shyam removes the box from cupboard and drop the thing which is in the box in between the saris which are kept on tea table.

Shyam replacing the box again in cupboard taking waste papers... means needed paper and went to study room with a evil smirk on his face.

"Rani sahiba you will go out of my life soon"

And went to study room already doing success party in his mind.

Meanwhile.,

Anjali " Guys tomorrow me, nani, mami and payalji were going to my friend's marriage anniversary. So as khushi is also here I want to take her with us.
So I selected some saris for tomorrow's plan ,khushi will you choose one sari .

Khushi "but anjaliji ,wants the need of me to come. You all go and enjoy"

Nani"arey you are the member of our family so you have to come with us"

Anjali"ha khushi we will do lots of fun tomorrow. The party will complete soon after that we can go for shopping, just like a lady's outing. What say payal? "

Payal"ya di it will be fun "

Khushi "ok I will come"

Boys rolled their eyes hearing their plans of outing.

Aman jumped and said"di I will also come with you all "

Mami"aman bitwa we said girls outing, what will you do there coming with us HHBB"

Arnav "what the, are you crazy.Who will do work in office. Are you girl to go with them. Even you go with them they will make you to carry their shopping bags. I bet you"

Aman pouts at him.

Akash "don't worry aman we boys can go out one day taking holiday from office"

Aman"yes we can go to beautiful place like goa, we can do surfing in beach, eat delicious food and dance with beach girls on hula step like this"saying he started to dance like hula dance like shinchan do when suddenly he was faced by three pillows on his face by girls.

Mami"find one beautiful and traditional girl and marry her then you can take her to goa and dance beside beach with her instead with beach girl who wears small small clothes lesser than kerchief HHBB"

Khushi and payal goored at arnav and akash furiously narrowing their eyes.

Nani"listen to me careful if you three go to other woman leaving your patner then I wasn't sit quite. Understand "

3As"yes mam we will be honest and loyal with our patner "they said extending their arms forward like doing pledge.

Anjali" Ok enough of this. Khushi and payal let me bring Sari's for you two"saying she was about to go to her room when khushi stops her.