Part 28

Nani asked panditji for another date for arshi's marriage.

Panditji " Marriage is after three years..... "

"What the"

Arshi who came down only heard the last sentence of panditji telling the marriage date of about after 3 years. They looks at each other face in shocked.

Arnav came down towards panditji and said "panditji you don't know how to fix the marriage date. You are fired "

All looked at him opening their mouth wide. Panditji looks at him as if he is a some weird creature came from mad world.

Nani and mami both beat arnav's shoulder at same time.

"What the"

Nani "idiot... He is not your employee to fire him . He is one who is fixing your marriage date and the marriage will takes on the date he fixed only"

Arnav "but nani he is saying my marriage date after 3 years. No I can't till long"

Mami " I think you didn't heard the whole conversation. If you heard then you only will thanks him "

Arnav " What you mean mami"

Anjali pulling his cheeks said "your mami means that you didn't heard the first marriage date "

Arnav "means ? "

Anjali "means if you didn't want to marry after 3 years you may be able to marry her after 5 days "

"What the "

Arnav was shocked to hear this. It's mean after 5 days he can marry khushi and make her his forever.

His face  bloomed with million dollars smile and hugged the panditji tightly and said "thank you panditji thank you so much. You are the best panditji. I love you "

All jaws dropped seeing him hugging panditji like that.

Panditji face was treat to watch. He had never across someone like him. No one said I love you to him till now not even his wife but this man who was saying of firing me and shouting at me some minutes before is hugging and saying I love you to him.

Aman and akash seeing panditji face controlled their laugh and pulled arnav from him.

Aman to arnav "arey yaar before only all the misunderstanding and wrong perception we had on your character is solved, now again don't make us doubt your character again "

Akash "ha yaar. Before I and Aman only blessed to see your that side now don't show that side to family also " Akash said about that sence between khushhaal and arnav in party.

"What the " Arnav stood shock knowing what they are thinking seeing him hugging panditji.

Arnav said firmly and sternly trying to erase the doubt about his character "I'm a man" Side hugging khushi "  and I love this girl khushi. Now all yours doubt cleared "

All noded their heads controlling their smiles seeing arnav trying to prove his character .

Panditji not know what is going on so he said "well deviyanji now I said two marriage dates , which one date you want to fix your grandson marriage"

Nani "panditji after talking with khushi's aka brides family then we will tell you our decision "

Panditji "ok then deviyanji then I will take my leave "

All joins theirs hands as thank you for coming. Joining hands panditji left.

Nani sighed in relief and asked mami " Manoramma did you talk with the gupta family again. When will they come "