part 1

RM

Raizada mansion a beautiful mansion named as shantivan .

A beautiful young lady of early thirty doing a arthi and other three woman and two man were standing behind the lady closing their eyes.

After completing arthi the lady turned around and gave the Prasad to everyone.

Nani:Anjali bitiya today you looks very happy what's the reason? Nani asked the Anjali.

Yes the lady is Anjali and others are Nani, manoramma, manohar, payal and akash.

Anjali:why not Nani today my chotte is at home who was very busy from the past 1 month for his office work and payash marriage preparation. Yesterday I asked him to take day off today as today is Sunday and he is at home and we can spend a family time.

Nani:ohh that's a happy news but... Where is chotte?

Arnav room

A man was sleeping peacefully cuddling a pillow close to his chest which is his habit.

Anjali came to arnav's room and opens the curtains. The sunrays falls on his handsome face disturbing his sleep. He frowns.

Anjali:Good morning chotte getup it's already 8am.

Arnav:dii.. Let me sleep after a long time I had taken day off.

Anjali came and sat beside arnav on bed and shakes his shoulder slightly.

Anjali:chotte after having breakfast you can sleep and you have to take medicine after eating.

Arnav:di.. Please saying that arnav sleeps on Anjali lap. Anjali laughs and caress his hair saying

Anjali:outside you behave like a rude and strict but in home you behave like a small kid.

Arnav:because outside I am ASR. and inside the house I am only chotte and arnav. saying that he sleeps again.

Anjali laughs and said him to wake and freshup.

Arnav disinterestly wake and goes into the washroom.

Anjali laughs and about to go out of the room arnav rushed from the washroom without taking bath. Anjali was confused and asked what happen.

Arnav:ohh.. I forgot to say good morning to you that's why I came back. He says rubbing his back of the head.

Anjali laughs shaking her head no and went downstairs

Dining table

Other member are sitting on their seat and waiting for arnav.

After some arnav came and says good morning to all. Payal, Anjali and HP bring the dishes and kept on table.

At the same time dootbell ring. HP goes and opens the door. There's the handsome man standing at the door and wishes the HP

HP:good morning aman baba come inside. saying that he moves aside to give space to aman to enter.

All are happy to see him. He is a orphan and with the scholarship he study in Harvard University. He and arnav were best friends since from high school. Raizada family consider him as their family member.

Nani:aman bitwa you came at correct time, come and eat with us.

He directly came and sat beside arnav's chair and wishes everyone good morning.

Everyone started to eat chatting with each other and went to living room.

...........................................................

Gupta house

One fair skin and slim young girl,tied her hair in a messy pony, wearing chudidar with her dupatta on one shoulder and tied it's end on her hip, holding a bat in hand waiting for the ball to throw.

The small boys and the young girl playing cricket. The boys are surrounded her to play .The girl team needs 3 runs in 2 balls

Girl:bunty you throw ball today definitely my team will only win.

Bunty was about to throw the ball but he sees someone behind her.He and other boys runs from there saying

Boys:jiji..buaji came...

Buaji:Sanka... Devi.... buaji shouted holding her ear.

The girl is khushi kumari gupta who was playing cricket with small boys.

Khushi:aaaahh buajiii it's paining please leave my small cute ear. She pleased.

Buaji:oye sankadevi how many times I have to say not to behave like a kid and be mature. I don't know how your future husband tolerate you. I have a doubt whether there is any man who can control you hai re nandakishor.

Saying buaji leaves her ear and went inside the house ranting her nandakishor name by keeping her hand on her head.

Khushi pouts and follows the buaji imitating her action.

Buaji:oye see garima how your daughter is playing with the children's like a kid .she is complaining to garima and went to sit on the chair drinking water.

Khushi:buaji..if you shout like this then poor Happy uncle will run away before he propose you.

Buaji:whatttt you... is this how you behave with your buaji. Wait I will teach you how to behave with me.

Saying she went towards her to pull her ear but before buaji catch her she ran away.

Khushi:buaji you looks so cute when you are angry. saying she ran to her room.

Garima laughs at buaji. This is their daily banter. They two won't be silent without fighting with each other but they love each other very much.

......................................................

Hi guys this is the 1st part of this story. Please support me.

Thankyou.