Part 17

Arnav's room

After everyone went from the room arnav sat beside khushi holding her hand.

Arnav " Is it paining a lot? "

Khushi nodded.

Arnav"ok then let me apply cream which is prescribed by doctor"saying he started to apply pain relief cream which was brought by aman on leg gently without giving much pressure.

Khushi was just admiring him as he is Applying the cream. Who will think the great ASR,the number 1 business tycoon was here applying cream to a middle class girl's leg.

Then Arnav said with a serious face hiding his smirk"Done... now lift your top"

Khushi's eyes widened hearing it and started to pull her top more down and asked with nervously "wh...why"

Arnav still hiding his smile said innocently "ohh khushi you forgot? . You fell on your back right? "

Khushi "so..."

Arnav "so you said that you had waist pain. That's why I said to lift your top to apply cream to lessen the pain "

Khushi said with a nervous tone"no need. My wa.. waist pain reduce. There is no pain. You no need to apply. It's already too late. You go to your room and sleep. Go go "saying she shoved him.

Arnav " Arey khushi what if pain reoccur. So let me apply it on your waist. So lift your top or else... Should I lift it"saying he started to near his hand towards her top when khushi slapped his hand strongly in nervous.

Arnav started to laugh loudly seeing her expression and said "see your face. You looks so cute" Saying he pulled her cheeks smilingly.

Khushi opened her eyes and mouth wide hearing him and said "means till now your are teasing me. You Lord governor. Go I will not talk to you" she said with angry pout.

Arnav "oh khushi sorry for teasing you. But you look more cute in angry also. My cutie beauty baby "

Khushi blushes hearing her endearment from his mouth but still put an angry pout look.

Arnav sat beside khushi and ask"so my baby is angry with me"

Khushi nodded her head with a pout.

Arnav smiled seeing her pout and holding his both ears and said"I'm sorry baby. Will you not forgive your LG"he said bending his head at her level seeing her eyes.

Holding his both hands in her hands khushi said "ok arnavji I will forgive you but you have to pay penalty for teasing me. Understand" She said with attitude.

Arnav "ok so... What I have to do madam"

Khushi said excitingly trying to sit on bed but was about to fall back due to pain when arnav holds her by her shoulder and slowly make her lay down on bed.

Arnav "khushi I think I should apply cream on your waist. You can't able to sit properly by your own"

Khushi narrowed her eye at him sharply.

Arnav "ok ok baby calm down. Now tell me my penalty"

Khushi again said with excitement "your penalty is to bring me jalebi daily ok"

Arnav "ok my jalebi rani but not daily just trice a week. Agree? "

Khushi tries to say something but arnav cut off her.

Arnav "baby if you eat jalebi daily then you can get cavities"

Khushi "no arnavji, I teeth are so strong. I will not get cavity" Saying she showed her teeth to him opening her mouth wide.

Arnav "you will not have problem now but when you attain the age of 50 your teeth will fall down "

Khushi "no arnavji I had sweet tooth. Nothing will happen to me"

Arnav "what ever but you can eat jalebi trice a week. Then only I will bring it to you. Ok"

Khushi reluctantly said with a dull face "okeeyy.. "

Arnav "oh baby it's for your betterment only. Don't be so sad. Your name is khushi so you just have to smile. Ok now smile"

Khushi smiles at him and also blessed to have such a caring partner.

Then they heard someone footsteps. Arnav immediately sat straight on the recliner beside bed.

Payal came inside the door and smiles at arnav and said "arnav you can go to guestroom and sleep. I will give her medicine and apply cream to her"

Saying she started to give medicine. She applied cream on her leg and slightly lift her top when khushi stops her holding her top tight. Payal looks at her who was looking at arnav who was still standing in room.

Understanding the matter Payal said"arnav can you please go to your room and sleep. It's already late and I have to apply cream to her"

Arnav understood what she means to say ,then slowly went out of the room saying goodnight to them.

After that payal went to her room and khushi slept.

Meanwhile,

Shyam was laying on bed beside anjali. Seeing her in deep sleep shyam slowly came out the room and went to study room which is beside to his room Which is reserved only for him.

Taking a key from his pant pocket he removes the locker and using key opens it. There were some paper in the locker. Holding the paper he laughs evilly.

Shyam "tck...tck...tck... Rani sahiba, you are such a dumb women who always worship me like a god that you signed the paper without reading it believing me. You yourself given me all your property without your knowledge. "

He remembered how he cunningly taken the sign of anjali today afternoon with a sweet sugarcoat words. She like a fool signed the paper without reading it.

Shyam "And I think I am having lucky day that's why khushi is also here and I will take her from here only under the nose of arnav singh raizada who is also fool like his sister thinking me as a great person who married her sister and living with them as ghar jamai"then he said with furiously "khushi I roamed around you like a crazy man and you love that arnav,just wait for one day and tomorrow we will go out of this city with property paper"

Saying he started to laugh evilly. Unknown to him his talks was heard by someone standing out the room slightly peeping inside and silently went from there. Shyam kept the papers inside the locker and locked it then went to his room.

After reaching room and sees at anjali who was sleeping ,he slowly laid beside anjali and slept dreaming about khushi.

Who is that someone who heard shyam's talks?

Will he success in his plan of taking khushi out of the city?

Will his luck work tomorrow?
__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Have a good day.

Thank you.