Part 24

Story continues from all having fun filled time till payal called them for dinner.

When all boys went to office morning Anjali explained what happened yesterday night and apologized  to khushi who was unaware of all this was so much shocked. But she immediately forgive her as Anjali was also victim just like her khushi. Then sharing some consolation words they hugged each other.

After having dinner all sat in living room  chatting with each other  . Arnav was just scrolling on phone not giving ears to all as all ladies are talking about imaginary things which is not in real and aman, akash and nk are discussing secretly sitting far from others making a round group.

Arnav seeing them said in mind "I know they are planning how to irritate me. Atleast all are happy forgetting about shyam completely"

Arnav was busy in phone when he flinched hearing mami's loud laugh.

Arnav " What the.... Mami , laugh slowly, why so loud "

Mami"HHBB arnav bitwa, not everyone is not like you who give rare small small smile or smirk to any joke or joyful environment. We should laugh our heart , then only we can feel that we are really happy HHBB "

Arnav "what the mami , I too smile"

Mami" Ya ya i can see that from few days you are smiling, I think someone done some magic to you" She said observing khushi from the corner of her eye.

Arnav's eyes also automatically went to khushi.

All other giggles while khushi blushes.

Shaking his head arnav called Hp "hp did you clean Nk's room? "
Hp "ji arnav baba I clean the Nk baba's room and khushiji's guest room"

Hearing guest room arnav in shock blabber " What the.. Why
guest room for khushi? "

All laughed inwardly hearing that while khushi's eyes popped out hearing arnav's bold confession in front of every one.

Payal "arnav bhai.... Till how long you want to keep my sister in your room......with you...haa"

Anjali "haa chote. You can't keep her in your room. You still didn't get your license "

Arnav asked frowning "license? Which license? "

Anjali "which I leave up to you only. You only find answer how to get the license. If you answer us we will give you your license"

Arnav not understand about which license they were talking about but khushi became a blushing mess getting their meaning. Her face became red and run to her room in the excuse of tired and sleep .

Arnav pout not getting anything. Nani pulling his cheeks said " Talk with khushi you will get the answer "

Arnav nodding his head went to guest room where khushi is living now but stops in his track hearing mami's Loud voice.

Mami " Arnav bitwa we don't want to force you but for our sake can we expect the answer tomorrow? "She questioned.

Arnav said from his place only " Of course mami, if I get answer I will tell you tomorrow only" And went from their to know about what license they are talking about.

All ladies laughed while aman, akash and nk looks at then confusingly just hearing mami's and arnav's last line

Aman" What license you all about talking ? "

Anjali explained then whole conversation.

Nk with pout "di... You should have called us na, we should have teased arnav lot "
Akash and aman also nodded agreeing with nk.

Mami "you three ISRO scientists were discussing serious about  something so we don't want to disturb you all HHBB " she asked laughing loudly.

Anjali "yes we thought you all are planning about how to launch marsyana 1 "

Boys together "marsyana 1 ? "

Anjali "yes... How chandrayana 3 was launched by Modiji, we thought you three are launching marsyana 1 to Mars planet "

All ladies laughed seeing the boys expression.

They three whined "Di.... " "We are discussing how to arrange a marriage for arnav"

Nani "ok so now tell me, what you both thought about yours marriage" She said looking at aman and nk.

Aman smiles while nk hugged akash in shyness.

Nk" Dadi I'm still young. I want to enjoy my bachelor life and what to dance in nannav's and aman's wedding before I get marry. "

Anjali "yes we have to find a beautiful girl for my two handsome boys or just like akash and chote you both want to have a love marriage" She teased them both.

Aman" Di if we want to have a love marriage we will tell you all. But we should concentrate on arnav's marriage now"

Nani "ok kids it's already sleeping time. All go to your room and sleep"

Nodding at her all went their rooms to sleep.

Khushi's guest room

Arnav "What "

"Yes arnavji I think they know about our love. That's why they are signaling us about marriage " Khushi said putting her hand on her cheek in thinking manner.

Arnav "means license is nothing but marriage"

After sometime arnav said "I thought I'm only more intelligent in this house but our family is more intelligent then us. They became LID. "

Khushi narrowing her eyes asked "what is meant by LID "

Arnav " Love investigation department "

Khushi laughed at him.

Arnav "really khushi... They can easily smell the love around them"

Khushi "arnavji I think no no I am pakka that they know about us. What should we do now"

Arnav " What else, we will confess to them about our love tomorrow as I said to mami without knowing about meaning of license "

Khushi jumped in glee and said "really arnavji "

Arnav "yes.. As we already decided that we will tell to family about us after shyam's chapter is close"

Khushi hugging him said "I'm so happy arnavji"

Arnav hugging her close said "yes I too. Then you no need to stay in this room. You will stay with me in our room"

Khushi jumping in his arms said  "arnavji I'm waiting for that day to come soon. I'm so happy. I love you arnavji" Saying she kissed his cheeks strongly.

Arnav smiles at her and said "I love you too my love my sweetheart" Saying he kissed her forehead.

Breaking the hug khushi said "ok arnavji now you go to your room. It's already late "

Arnav pouted at her and said "no I will sleep with you"

Khushi smiles pulling his cheeks said "arnavji as di said you need license to be with me so now go to your room and sleep, when you get your license I  only will come to your room even you didn't call me "

Arnav wanting that day to come fast pecking her lips strongly he went to his room to sleep.

Khushi smiled touching her lips and went to sleep.

They both are dreaming about their marriage wanting that day to come fast when they can live with each other happily.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Hope you like this update.

Please vote and comment how you  think about this update.

Thank you🙏