Part 33

Aman smiles seeing her running keeping his hand behind his head still laying down "beautiful "

Meanwhile all are waiting for Aman and suhana. Arshi were in their own world with arnav teasing her and khushi blushing when suhana came running with arnav's shoes.

Girls jumped in happiness whereas boys sulked.

After exchanging the shoes with money they all went to stage for photos.

All guests came one by one for  photos. Now it's time for family photo. All raizada and guptas stands on stage when arnav looks around and found that Aman is missing.

Arnav "di where is Aman "

All looks around for Aman when he came "I'm here " Then went and stand on stage for family photo. All are posing when rahul's gaze was fixed on Anjali who was neatening amans coat which became little mess due to falling down.

Rahul don't know but feeling something in his heart seeing her.

Rani went near nk and pulls him on stage .

Rani" ASR can you both please stand aside. I want to take some  individual photos with nk "then turning towards front "Cameraman now take our photos " Saying she started to give pose holding Nk's arm who was smiling at her leaving the married couple with open mouth.

Arnav "what the... It's our marriage or theirs? "

Khushi frowns "arnavji I think something is there in between them"

Arnav "yaa. Same here "

Others also looks at them in surprise. But they shrugged their thoughts thinking they are friends.

Aman slowly came towards the suhana who was smiling seeing the arshi "can we also take our individual photos "

Suhana without looking at him "why "

Aman with a smirk " Just to remember you in future who had fallen on me "

She opened her mouth widen and went from there towards khushi who was talking with Anjali now.

Aman smiles at her when someone cleared their throat . Aman looks at arnav who was smirking at him.

Arnav "I think my marriage become marriage matrimony as  all are getting their life partner"

Aman just smiles at him then both started to discuss about their marriage.

Soon marriage function cames to end. Everyone started to leave after having food except sunita's family as nani insist them to stay with them to recollect their old time. Suhana was hold back by khushi to spend time with her.

Rahul who was talking on phone when he saw anjali who was instructing something to servants.

Anjali after telling the servants what to do and turns around to go when jerked seeing rahul in front of her. She gave a small smile to him .

Anjali "ji... "

Rahul forwarding his hands said "hi... I'm Rahul.. Naam to suna hi hogi ...(you must be heard my name) means your nani introduce me to you right. "

Anjali gives a small smile and said holding his hands for handshake "ji my name his Anjali... Nice to meet you"

Rahul smiles and slowly they started to talk about every thing excluding their broken marriage as they already knows by their family.

Nani called then all for dinner. Arshi , aman suhana, nk rani, anjali rahul, mama mami, nani sunita and their family, Gupta's and suhana all sat beside each other.