one.

(love island: episode twenty-four)

grant thomas sat shock besides the lads afted the girls had performed their sexy dances as a song started to play when the lads all see a blonde headed bombshell come into the love island villa dressed in red wings and red corset

the lads faces all fell shocked at the new girl's appearance, grant had only really been the single guy since his coupled up partner had started to chat more to casey.

the black headed male waited his turn as he felt his heart rate rising making eye contact with the girl who now came towards him, her hand coming to his cheek as she kissed at his tanned neck.

her hands coming through his hair after taking off the red devil horns headband from grant's head and placing it onto hers.

the boys all cheered for their friend when she spins in grant's hands, her hands grabbing onto his big hands and dancing with them in her hands dropping down as her bum was in front of grant who eyes went down to her bum.

she kissed grant's cheek before moving away from the boys blowing them a kiss as grant felt his heart rate go down when the new girl looked at them, "hi,"

grant was the first one to speak, "what an entrance," sophia from where she stood above could see casey's eyes on the new girl's body, "how you doing, you all right?"

"i'm good,"

she tried to answer everyone's answer, "i'm from blackburn, near blackburn," tom looked at his friend who was also from blackburn, "i know, a northern lass!" the lads laughed, "my names claudia, i'm a northern girl, i'm definitely not quiet, that's one thing i'm not,"

"how old are you?"

grant threw the question there with him being the oldest male in the villa, "twenty eight," tom looked into his friend's direction again seeing grant now smiling, "what an entrance, by the way, you smashed it," casey added looking to claudia, "never mind your heart's, my heart's racing!"

"are you gutted you wasn't in there?"

claudia met grant's blue eyes, "i wanted to be, like, the first one in there, so, like, what's going on? what's the vibe? how is everyone, like, couple-wise?"

the lads all laughed, "are we settled? are we not?" grant looked at claudia again who met his eyes, "i'm not settled," claudia sent him a smile, "for now," lana and sophia cheered knowing that claudia is definitely grant's type.

"credit to you for doing that. that takes some nerve," claudia smiled, "yea, especially with an entrance like that, yea," she added as the lads all nod their heads, "the first time i've met you all as well,"

will looked to claudia, "are you nervous to meet the girls?" claudia looked at the farmer, "a little bit, no, do you know what? i feel like everyone seems really nice, i'm not that nervous, it seems like a really good bunch,"