twenty-four

(love island, episode fifty-one)

"oh, banging,"

grant walked alongside his friends girl as the rain was getting harder, "cos i'm a good girl and you know it," the islanders all went towards the living room as they started to sing bruno mars.

grant starting them off as they all sing the chorus together, clapping their hands as tom wrapped an arm around grant's shoulder, "she's so beautiful and i tell her every day," the islanders sang together, "when i see your face, there's not a thing that i would change, cause you're amazing just the way you are!"

"whoo!"

grant got off of the couch coming towards his partner wrapping his arms around his girl's waist smiling, as he kissed her cheek picking her up and bringing upstairs, "wow tt amd claud are lucky girls," samie said about her friends' man.

shaq wrapped an arm around casey, "you can't play the trumpet, man," shaq said as grant came into the bathroom, "i can," shaq shook his head, "no, you can't"

the maths teacher went towards the bedroom stripping out of his shirt, "a singer and a stripper, huh," samie said when grant came through the bedroom with his shirt in hand, chuckling at his friends' comment, "claudia's a lucky girl,"

the islanders all got into their beds as grant came out of his trosuers staying in his boxers coming towards his and claudia's bed smiling at his girl who smiled wide at him, "hi," she said looking into his blue eyes, "my perfect man, who can sing, has blue eyes," grant smiled at her compliments, "i love you,"

"i love you, too,"

claudia kissed grant's lips as the thomas lad smiled into their kiss, his hand coming to her waist, "night, everyone,"

____

"morning,"

grant got his pillow and moved it more higher, "last night was such a fun night," grant spoke with his sunglasses now on his face, "mr talent show singer and next thing we know, in a few months time, we'll see grant have his music out,"

the islanders laughed at that as they joked around with each other, "ha-ha-ha," will looked at them, "i'm just reliving last night, cos it was so wild!" the farmer said making them chuckle, "shaq's off to dream boys when he get out,"

"bro, i'm off to vegas," shaq said responding back to tom's comment as the islanders all laughed, "i reckon that was one of the funniest nights in the villa, though,"

ron smiled, "it was amazing!" kai looked at them when his eyes went onto casey, "i think casey actually came out thinking he was sick at the trumpet," the pe teacher said making them chuckle, "jessie, did you or did not you know the song after the first couple of notes?" casey questioned the australian girl, "that's true,"

"thank you,"

the islanders all laughed at casey's comment, as grant placed a kiss to his partner's forehead as the lads stayed in the bedroom.