five.

(love island: episode twenty-nine)

the lads in the main villa all went asleep with their phones near them showing pictures of their coupled up girls as grant laid on his back staring up at the ceiling above him thinking about what is happening over in casa amor, and if he should be...

the lads in the main villa all went asleep with their phones near them showing pictures of their coupled up girls as grant laid on his back staring up at the ceiling above him thinking about what is happening over in casa amor, and if he should be nervous about the casa amor lads.

however, over in casa amor claudia slept beside bayley in her casa amor bed looking at the guy beside him wishing that he was grant instead of him, as she turned around, her back facing the tattooed casa amor boy drifting off to sleep.

"morning, lads,"

grant stretched out his arms above his head sitting up against his headboard, "morning," grant looked at will, "i couldn't sleep, honestly," grant nods his head at that, "mate neither could i,"

shaq looked at his lads, "it's, like, sunk in now that they're actually gone and it's fucking shit," kai looked at them, "i just don't know what we're gonna do,"

"you feel bare deflated," ron said as kai looked at his friend, "bro, you just can't deep it too much," he replied, "our time will come, lads," casey said as grant looked towards where casey slept.

grant stands up from his bed brushing his teeth along with kai and ron in the upstairs bathroom before coming out onto the sun deck with the rest of the boys having their morning chat, "so, how is everyone feeling after last night, sleeping in bed alone?"

"i think, for me, it was heading the girls over there having a good time, and we're literally just here twiddling our thumbs," casey spoke, as the lads laughed at his comment, "that's actually what we were doing,"

grant nods his head, "just overthinking every situation possible, they're all screaming, probably every time they're getting a nice little kiss," as casey said that, a frown came onto grant's face at his words.

tom sniggers, "thanks, mate," shaq said to casey, "thanks bro, appreciate you," grant sipped on his drink having his sunglasses pushing his hair back.

____

grant was in the kitchen cutting some strawberries as he made pancakes flipping them over, as seven casa amor girls came into the villa, "hey, boys!"

he turned his head, "oh, my god," his eyes went onto the seven beautiful casa amor girls, "we heard you were alone," grant looked at the ladies who came towards him, "gosh, look at you!"

his eye did catch the orange bikini girl eyes, introducing himself hugging them as the girls introduced themselves as the lads all started to come over to the kitchen.

grant looked at the beach hut camera, "seven beautiful girls have come in, one of them has caught my eye," he said to the camera, "i'll have to chat with her and see if our conversation flows like how my chat normally does with clauds," he said saying her nickname.

his eye looked at sanam who kept her eyes on him, "can i just ask, how many of you think that your girls are gonna be loyal to you?" will raised his hand, "it's hard, cos you can never trust anyone, do you know what i mean?"

"you having doubts then?" she questioned him, "i wouldn't say i'm having doubts, i back myself," will looked at the girls, "i don't think you could ever go into a situation thinking, oh, look, my girl's you know, so i'm gonna do it sort of thing, it's got to be, if it's said, it's said,"

grant nods his head, "and even though a lot of us are comfortable in here, no one is even boyfriend and girlfriend," casey commented, "no, for sure, it's still really early days,"

"ok, should we give them a little tour?"

shaq questioned as he stands up from the firepit as grant did the same eating his strawberry pancake, "ooh, grant, whatcha eating?" the thomas male looked to sanam seeing her eyeing his food, "a strawberry pancake, do you want some? i can make more,"

sanam's hand went to grant's arm as the thimas lad looked down to where her hand, "i'd love some," grant nods his head, "all right, i'll make some more," she smiled at him as shaq and casey lead the girls inside being their tour guides.

"right.."

grant got the ingredients out making some more pancakes, "which one? there's one for me," he said to the lads, "all right, who?"

grant looked at the lads who stayed in the kitchen, "so sanam, and in the back of my mind, i am thinking about claudia and what she's doing," will nods his head at what grant said, "but lad, you came on here to find someone, don't close your options yet, you never know if claudia is cracking on with another lad," will said as grant nods his head.

____

sanam and grant went for a chat as the thomas lad held open the terrace door for her and with her plate of pancakes in hand, "so what would you say is your best quality?"

"i'd say my smile,"

sanam then smiled showing off her pearly whites and her dimpled smile, "i'd say so too, you have a nice smile," he said complimenting her, "thank you,"

grant looked at her, "i'm not even gonna bother asking who you've actually got your eye on, cause you'll probably say the same thing, everyone says.." the two them said, "..everyone," sanam chuckled as her hand went onto grant's arm as they laughed.

"how are you feeling, though?" she asked him as grant pushed his sunglasses back, "i feel good, i mean..six beautiful girls have just come in," sanam smiled at that, "i like flirting, i am a very flirty person, i like getting to know people,"

she covered her eyes from the sun, "it's fun, though, isn't it? that's the exciting bit about it," she said as grant nods his head, "it gets me into trouble,"

her eyes met his blue ones, "sometimes trouble isn't always, you know, too bad," and grant for a moment couldn't even remember the girl he liked in casa amor's name as sanam looked at him with her gorgeous eyes, "everyone needs a little bit of trouble, if i get to know another girl that, sort of surpasses what i had, then i'm gonna allow it to happen,"

"what i have with claudia is something different," he tells sanam who nods her head, "we ain't girlfriend and boyfriend,"

sanam smiled at grant, "i love that, it's good to know," his body language changed as he smiled watching sanam enjoy the pancakes he made for her every single bite, "really good to know,"

she put down the fork he had gotten for her when grant took it into his hand, getting a piece of pancake and strawberry onto the fork before feeding it to sanam who smiled at him, her eyes on his blue ones when she took the pancake and strawberry off from the fork.

grant sat in the beach hut, "sanam is going to get me in trouble with the way she looks at me," he told the camera running a hand through his hair, "obviously i haven't forgotten about claudia and i do wanna explore my options in here with the casa amor girls cause claudia is probably doing the same thing and sanam is at the top of my list,"

his eyes went down to her lips and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, but he thought it was too early so he moved his eyes away from her lips and looks back into her eyes with his charming smile, "i think me and you are really going to get on well," grant said as sanam finished the pancakes he made for her, "thank you for making me the pancake,"

"it was no problem,"

the thomas lad stood up from the terrace couch with tom from where he sat with sammy at the infinity pool, "hey, get off my terrace," grant looked at where tom sat, "nah, man," the two lads joked around as grant held open the terrace door for sanam to go through.