thirty

(love island, the reunion)

grant and claudia had went on podcasts before the couple had to start getting ready for the reunion that was tomorrow

the fourth place couple were both in grant's apartment who was on instagram live to his fellow islanders as claudia was pouring herself a glass of wine, "grant! my boy!"

casey smiled when seeing the fourth place lad on his instagram live screen, "lads," grant smiled cheekily at his friends, "did some shopping with clauds for the reunion tomorrow," grant showed claudia who smiled holding her glass of wine up making grant chuckle.

as he didn't realise that his camera screen had flipped still giving claudia a lovingly smile, "our boy is in love," aaron said when seeing the lovingly smile on grant's lips.

"definitely, lads,"

the fogarty girl kissed her exclusive partner on the cheek, "claudia," the girl looked at grant's phone looking to the lads on his screen, "people are asking has grant made you his girlfriend yet?"

grant shook his head as claudia did the same, "i'm waiting for the right moment, bro, we aren't rushing things," he explained to his friends as aaron looked at grant, "grant, did you hear what liv has been saying about you and claudia?"

"no—" grant furrowed his eyebrows, "what has she been saying?" he asked his friends seeing shaq glance down at the comments, "man, she's been saying some wild things,"

claudia looked at the instagram live, "just tell us aaron, what has she been saying?" she said looking at the australian lad, "she was saying on someone's podcast how you and claudia are not gonna last after the reunion,"

grant looked at his friends on the instagram live then down to the comments, "you know what, it's funny how our names are always in her mouth," he commented about the girl, "but you know what.. her name isn't even in our mouths, wish her nothing but the best," he said on the instagram live that had 13.6 thousand people on watching them chat.

"the reunion is gonna be fun,"

casey laughed knowing that there is definitely gonna be drama between olivia and grant tomorrow.

his eyes glanced downwards to the comment area seeing people asking them questions, "boys, snog, marry and avoid," casey said to them seeing some comments, "olivia, tanyel and ellie,"

"alright," tom said his answer obviously clarifying that his choice would be samie if she was in the question, "i'd kiss tanyel, marry ellie cos she is an absolute sweetheart," he said to the lads who nod their heads, "and then i'd avoid the she devil,"

the three lads all bursted out laughing at grant's comment where he moved his arm letting claudia lean onto his chest looking at his phone screen, "case, ask claudia one,"