two.

(love island: episode twenty-five)

the islanders all sat around the firepit as it was now the lads' choice to choose who they want to re-couple with

the girls all stood in front of the boys, where tom went first, grant looking at his friend knowing who tom was gonna choose, seeing samie smile back at the guy she liked where the nothern lad then choose samie to couple up with.

shaq went next choosing his previous coupled up partner tanya, grant smiling at his friend who sat near him where ron went next choosing the girl he liked, lana who comes towards him smiling pressing a kiss to his lips.

casey went next, grant having his hands to the side of him, as he listened to his fellow islander explain why he wanted to couple up with the girl he has choosen, "..claudia,"

grant looked down to the ground when the girl he wanted was choosen by his supposed friend, he looked up seeing sophia's face turn at the choice casey made.

his eyes went to where claudia sat who straightaway looked at the thomas boy, who looked at her sadly, where kai stands up after casey's choice being made choosing olivia.

everyone went choosing the girl they wanted to choose when it was only sophia and tanyel being left, "um," he cleared his throat, as he stands up, "i've decided to couple with this girl because we started our journey together, and i really do want to see her find somebody who matches her craziness and playfulness, and she's my best friend, so the girl i would like to couple up with is..."

he looked at the two girls he started his journey with, "...sophia," the girl let out a breath she was holding in coming towards the boy she was previously coupled up with, hugging grant who wrapped his arms around her.

"guys, come here,"

tanyel stands at the front of the firepit, with grant letting out a breath looking at her friends seeing some of them have tears coming down their faces, "grant, come here," the thomas lad went to tanyel hugging her in his arms, "i'm sorry,"

tanyel pulled back from him, "it's okay, you're so cute," she looked at his blue eyes seeing tears start to form in his eyes, "i love that you're crying for me,"

grant wiped at his eyes feeling the tear come onto his hands, letting out a heavy breath feeling his heart hurt at the sight of one of his friends leaving the villa, "bye guys, love you,"

the islanders all clapped their hands as tanyel left the love island villa, grant's arm around his once again coupled up partner, "looks like you're stuck with me again,"

sophia chuckled as she wiped the tears away from her eyes, "i know you wanted to choose claudia but thank you for choosing me," grant hugged his best friend, "you did the same for me,"

the two walked outside into the back garden as they saw casey chatting to claudia now, "i'm sorry that you didn't get to choose claudia i know you wanted to," grant looked away from the new couple to sophia, "i really thought casey was going to choose you, everything he said i thought was about you," grant said honestly, "he lead me on, he can fuck off," grant chuckled at that.