ten.

(love island, episode thirty-five)

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening as grant was being paranoid about the girls all hating him for what he did in casa amor, "i hope they're all right," he said looking to where the dressing room was, the door closed, "think y...

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening as grant was being paranoid about the girls all hating him for what he did in casa amor, "i hope they're all right," he said looking to where the dressing room was, the door closed, "think you'll be fine, just might take a bit of graft,"

his hands was on his hips, "they looked fuming, it's like, what's been said?" he said to shaq who brushed his teeth, his eyes downcasted when he saw sanam come out of the dressing room, "sanam,"

he pulled the girl for a quick chat, "are the girls okay?" he asked the casa amor girl who looked up at him, "they're not okay, grant, they're not gonna be okay with everything that you boys have said," she admitted as grant looked at sanam, "i didn't want to hurt anyone,"

"well you did, grant," sanam said walking past him going into the bathroom as grant sighed, running a hand through his slightly wet hair from the shower that he was previously in going down to the bedroom.

"d'you reckon there's gonna be someone in the doghouse tonight?" will nods his head at casey's question, "yes, us three," he said about him, grant and tom since their girls were not happy, "you think?"

grant nods his head, "i think so, a hundred percent," he said to his friends "it's literally one kiss," ron said to will, "bro, it was, like, five seconds each time,"

grant looked down at his polo shirt, "i think you'll be back in bed tonight," ron said to will where the thomas lad looked to will who was nervous about his conversation with jessie as was grant who wasn't ready for claudia to have a go at him.

the islamders all went out to the bar getting the drinks that were prepared for them, "cheers to what i feel is gonna be an interesting night," samie said saying the cheers, "cheers!"

samie looked at them, "cheers to turning twenty three, and finding out the truth," she said as grant looked to tom at that as claudia nods her head, "cheers to that!"

grant didn't clink his drink with anyone else's drink, "happy birthday, samie," claudia said to her, "thank you, my love," grant looked at tom, "that's a weird toast, innit," he said as will, grant and tom stayed in place.

the thomas lad moving to embrace samie, "happy birthday, samie," he said before moving away from her as samie looked at the thomas lad seeing grant look around for claudia.

____

"claudia,"

he sees samie and sophia both looking at him, "can we go for a chat?" she went to shake her head when samie looked at her, "you should, get everything out in the open, babes," claudia looked to grant, "ok,"

she stands up from the sun deck sofa as the two of them walked through the garden towards the little sofa, "i appreciate it would've been really hard being in that situation today, and i am sorry that you had to go through that," he said to her, "it's fine, i just feel like i've got such a different side to it,"