thirteen

(love island, episode thirty-eight)

grant sat down with claudia at the firepit, "how are you feeling after the challenge?" he asked claudia who looked at the thomas boy, "i know you had an attraction to samie," grant hummed at that, "and that is over and done with," he said about th...

grant sat down with claudia at the firepit, "how are you feeling after the challenge?" he asked claudia who looked at the thomas boy, "i know you had an attraction to samie," grant hummed at that, "and that is over and done with," he said about the elishi girl, "ok,"

she said looking into grant's blue eyes, "i do really like you," he admitted to her with a smile as claudia smiled at the thomas boy leaning in as her hand came to the back of his head connecting their lips together.

the couple pulled back as grant's hand stayed on claudia's cheek with a charming smile on his lips, "come on," the two of them stood up walking to where will and jessie sat on the kitchen sofa.

the two couples chatting when grant said, "on that first night, we were genuinely thinking you girls were kissing every boy in that other villa," grant admitted looking to jessie, "but you've dealt with the hard part of this, which was getting over the whole situation of casa, and you've got past it and you've forgiven and you've forgotten about the casa situation—"

"i havent forgotten," jessie said to them, as grant nods his head, "but it's fine, cos i trust you, like i feel like there's one thing happening, but lying is a whole other level," grant looked at jessie as she said that, "anyways.."

the thomas lad ran a hand through his brunette hair, as he sees ron and olivia in the kitchen, "i'll be back," he said going to where his friend was with olivia, "they've both told you why they don't think you're genuine,"

"no, they haven't, no, they haven't actually said to me why they don't think i'm genuine," the thomas lad furrowed his eyebrows, "i have told you exactly why i don't think you're genuine," grant said to olivia.

the ring girl turns looking at grant, "no, you haven't, grant," the thomas lad rolled his eyes, "i have told you exactly why i don't think you're genuine, you just don't wanna believe what i am saying because it is the truth,"

olivia looked at grant, "i can't be arsed to have this conversation with you," she said looking to grant who rolled his eyes once again, "alright, olivia," the ring girl walked away as grant looked to his friend, "thanks for backing me and kai," he said to ron holding out his fist, "she's in denial, she doesn't wanna believe why you said that she's not genuine," grant hummed at that.

____

grant stood in the kitchen with some of the islanders, "kai," olivia said coming to where the pe teacher was, "can i grab you for a chat, please?" kai nods his head, "yeah,"

"with the toast or without the toast?"

sanam questioned with a chuckle, "you can leave the toast," olivia said to kai who shook his head, "i wanna eat my toast as well," he spoke walking away with olivia to have a chat as grant looked to his friends.