nine.

(love island, episode thirty-three)

grant thomas knew his actions would have consequences especially with claudia since the fogarty girl was loyal to the boy she liked not having kisses outside of challenges or even cuddling any of the casa boys like grant had with both sanam and ly...

grant thomas knew his actions would have consequences especially with claudia since the fogarty girl was loyal to the boy she liked not having kisses outside of challenges or even cuddling any of the casa boys like grant had with both sanam and lydia in casa amor.

the islanders all embraced the nine not chosen casa amor people, grant hugging lydia, "i'm sorry, i never wanted to hurt you," he admitted to the nothern girl he was hugging, "i'm so sorry," he said to her before pulling back from her.

not hugging layla goodbye from the comments as the girl rolled her eyes at his pettiness, "he is actually not even gonna hug me goodbye," she said to her friends seeing grant bro hug the casa amor lads, wishing them a fair well out of the love island villa.

sanam looked at grant who hugged jessie in his arms, "i missed you so much," she said to her taller friend, "trust me, will..he was in a bad place," he said to her, "yeah, well, it's his own fault, he can deal with it himself," she said to grant.

"no, i'm sorry, that is like the one thing i just won't deal with," grant nods his head, "i know," he said to her, "can we disperse the chat?" will said coming over to them as jessie started to cry in grant's arms, "can we go for a chat?"

she shook her head, "no, will, just please do not talk to me right now!" she said as grant rubbed her back biting his lip seeing the way claudia was looking at him even though she was mad at him, "i know it's not big, but it is big to me," she said to grant once will moved away from them, "you mean so much to him honestly, you mean so much to him,"

"i've been told that so many times," she said coming back from grant's arms a little, Will watched jessie wipe at her face as grant side hugged her, "i did not expect that,"

"shaq," she said when seeing shaq, "i am so sorry, i hope you're ok, darling," grant moved away wanting to speak to claudia who was walking and talking with samie and sophia.

grant sighed running a hand through his brunette hair.

"she's shared a bed with the guy," shaq said to the mail villa lads, "i couldn't even stay in my own bed, i stayed out here out of respect for her," he told the lads, "she told me she loved me, and you're bringing someone to share a bed with?"

casey looked at his friend, "bro, you said love you to each other, bro, bro.." shaq sighed, "ah, fucking hell, bro," shaq loooed at them, "i stayed true to myself, if i tell someone i love them, i mean it, bro," shaq said to them, "there is no way in hell i would ever disrespect her like that, that situation is done,"

"good,"

the lads who sat at the small firepit said to shaq agreeing with what their friend said, "honestly, you've got all of us boys," ron said as the boys all hugged shaq, "and there's gonna be someone that will come and deserve you, because she don't deserve you, yeah?"