three.

(love island: episode twenty-six)

"morning, everyone,"

grant adjusted his blue eyes to the bright light in the bedroom, "morning," grant stretched his arms out, "what's popping?" shaq asked, "were you actually impressed with us last night, ladies?"

olivia looked at them, "my steak was hot, but i had to send it back," the girls each said their opinions on the boy's dinner last night, "i swear mine literally jumped up and went what's popping?" the islanders all laughed at that.

liv looked at them, "i don't know if i'll be rushing to that restaurant any time soon," grant thomas stands up from his shared bed with sophia smiling going outside with the lads to the sun deck, "morning, chaps, how did everyone sleep? how is everyone's night last night? thoughts?"

casey looked at them, "i got my first kiss outside of a challenge, which is always fun," grant sipped his water, "but i still do like soph,"

grant continued to sip on his water bottle, "grant, thoughts?" the thomas lad looked towards casey, "i mean, as long as you make things right with soph and you make her happy that is all i really want," he said truthfully, "she's a good girls and she deserves something good to happen to her,"

his eyes went to casey, "though if you mess it up again, i will hurt you," casey still nods his head, "that's fine," he said to the thomas lad, "i think i need to have a chat with sophia,"

grant hummed at that knowing that sophia did still like the long haired boy. "last night in bed we both said we like other people," claudia told the girls, "though i do still want to get to know casey more but just as friends, grant is more like, he's just such a gent, that's all i've ever wanted, someone like a true gentleman,"

the lads opened up about their feelings, "top man," grant patted tom's knee, "and that's samie," he told the lads.

"she is proper wife material," ron told the lads about lana, "it's nice to see that everyone's in good positions," kai then looked to grant, "we'll sort of good positions," the lads laughed at that.

"cheers, let's have a good day, boys,"

the lads all started their morning off in the kitchen as grant made his coupled up partner a cup of coffee and he also made claudia a cup of coffee as well.

____

shaq then went for a chat with grant, lana and tanya, "i think this is what we also wanted to talk to you about, me and tanya," the thomas lad stayed on the blue beanbag, "because yesterday..i feel like you coming.."

"you telling ron and grant to come to the kitchen the first time was fine," tanya said stating the facts, "then the second time, it was rude, they're grown men," she said to her partner, "like, they heard you the first time, do you know what i mean?"