seventeen

(love island, episode fourty-three)

the lights switched on in the bedroom as grant yawned stretching his arms out, "everyone uses the word couple in here, but i feel proper now," ron said looking to his girlfriend, "feels legit,"

"cute!"

ron looked at the girls, "sorry girls, no more kissing in challenges for me," the islanders laughed, "i'm off limits!" ron carried on as claudia played with grant's fingers.

tanya and shaq came through the bedroom door, "knock, knock," the girls all started to get out of their beds with grant looking at his partner who for our their bed hugging her closest friends, samie, jessie and sophia tight in her arms.

"morning, boys, another day in the villa," shaq said as the lads all sat outside on the sun deck that was hot, "ron's got a missus,"

the taken lad nods his head, "yep, i've got a missus, i've got a missus," the lads looked at him, "he's retired," ron looked at them, "i'm retired, i'm out of the game, and yeah, the boots are up," he said to them, "we all love lana and we all love you as well, so seeing you lot on the journey that you've been on, to finally make it to this point is really nice to see, honestly," shaq said to ron, "cheers, chaps,"

"grant, what going on with you, bro?"

the thomas lad adjusted his hat, "yesterday told claudia that i am in love with her," the lads nod their heads at that, "it's just the two weeks that i have known her, she just made me feels thing that i haven't felt with anyone ever, so.." the lads nod their heads at what grant was saying, "the scenery was nice, so thanks to you lads for that,"

he clapped his hand against his friends hands at their help in his mission yesterday to tell claudia that he loves her, "boys, shall we sit in?"

the thomas lad cleared his throat, "yeah, sit in.." the lads all stood up from the sun deck, as Grant removes the hat from his head when he was in the kitchen making himself and claudia a cup of coffee.

where he went upstairs leaving his hat downstairs in the kitchen coming through the villa going upstairs towards the terrace, "ladies," he smiled at the girls in there, "how are you all doing?" he asked them when he hands claudia a coffee cup giving her a kiss on the lips, "do any of you want something to eat like breakfast?" he asked his friends, where sophia looked to grant shaking her head, "we're good, thank you, grant,"

the thomas lad nods his head, "alright," he went away from the terrace once the door closed, the girls all looked at claudia, "he is so in love," samie said smiling at her friend, "last night as well, when we were in bed, he told me that he wanted to rip my clothes off," she said to the girls, "no way, really?"

claudia nods her head, "and i was like, egging him on and he stopped," the girls chuckled, "you can tell by the way he looks at you, that he's in love," grant came back into the kitchen seeing rosie now wearing his hat on her head.